Who wants to be a CS MastA?

K

kzk.cooper

Hi! Some days ago I made a game - Who wants to be a CS MastA? Rules of the game is just the seme as in popular TV game, but the questions are about CS. You can download it here 400Kb

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Trojaning will get you banned. Your lucky I'm not a mod, I would scan it first then if there was a trojan I would ask a admin to ban you then I would close this thread and remove the link.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

K

kzk.cooper

ok :) but I don't think that you find something terrible there, I have already scan this programm and all my hard drive by Kaspersky with nerly newest anti - virus bases.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why must you scan the program if you are the person that actually programmed it?

yeah i know i always have the best points

K

kzk.cooper

To convinse evribody Because Spirit-Reaper isn't first person who think that in game can be some kind of virus.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im checkin it with this internet scanner and theresult is :!!! its clean :) its a nice moule i came 2 the 2000$ question after then it was over 4 me now my brother will give it a go

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Ok, I'll try it *sigh*. I'll tell you how it went.

Edit: a lot of that is wrong... A shield does not cost 1000 dollars it costs 2000 and you can only carry one grenade, not 4... You should work on it a bit more.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spirit-Reaper
[color=66ff66]Ok, I'll try it *sigh*. I'll tell you how it went.

Edit: a lot of that is wrong... A shield does not cost 1000 dollars it costs 2000 and you can only carry one grenade, not 4... You should work on it a bit more.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper
The grenade question is fine(its a trick one, it doesn't specify wich nade) so HE+2xflashbang+SG=4

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Well, the sheild is wrong.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

K

kzk.cooper

Originally posted by Overtone
I'm pretty sure its C++ or VB. My AutoIt pwns all you!!! lol
Delphi 7.0 :)
2 Bloody-Fish-Bone : For what perpose? We can make it better together! :)

K

kzk.cooper

Mmm... if you have a good ideas of developing this game - i will be very happy, but i do know understand you -
"well im gonna make something like that 2 prettysoon " - I was afraid that you want to make a new "clon"of this game