Who should moderate what?!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Darkmatter said:
Mike, don't start anything in this thread please. :)

I like how you turn a blindeye to your buddy Frank over there. All I did was quote what he said, and posted that I think the same of him.

Here, I'll fix the quote for you.

Darkmatter said:
Frank, don't start anything in this thread please. :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I talk to him about it all the time. Even though it is both of you who start those pointless arguments, I try to get through to you more because I'm worried about Frank as much as I am about you, as far as breaking the rules is concerned. :)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
IceDevil9 said:
As far as J'Kar getting a mod spot I don't think that's fair at all, and he doesn't deserve shit right now, I can name like ten peple who deserve a spot over him. It's exactly like this shit at work, people who are more qualified and who've been there longer (Me, my co-=workers Kyle and Justin) get passed up for promotions by people whov'e been there a month or a couple weeks mainly cuz they turn 18 in a month or are 18. And one fo ym co-=workers is the laziest girl I know, she's nice but lazy as hell, and she's ****ing getting promoted to checker, which starts at $8.90/hour over $6.95/hour.

-Frank :cool:
I suppose I can understand where you're coming from. You don't really know me that well. Actually, the people who are protesting my potential modship are all folks who have never really gotten to know me. And honestly, I am not sure why I over others am higher on the list. Maybe it's friendliness, maybe it's my humor, maybe it's just that I float Gally's boat. More likely, I think it's because the people in charge DO know me, and know my views, and know my ethics, and know that if anyone is gonna start something around here that resembles reformations, it's me. My basic campaign slogan: you want something done...I'm right here.

Listen, I am sure that many others are just as if not more qualified than me, and if so they should speak their case. I am not being a power-monger here. I'm willing to take on some added responsibility for the good of the forums. If the people in charge can find someone better-suited to the task, I'd love to avoid the extra responsibility. I've just made it clear to the staff that if I am needed, I'm here. I'd prefer to not be needed. It's just that it seems like as of late everyone is all talk about how crummy the forums are and not one person is actually getting off his ass to do something about it. I'm willing to, and I imagine that makes the staff more in favor of me over others. But like I said, if you can find someone genuinely better than me, please by all means make him a mod. I just want this place cleaned up.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I always thought of it as, if you were qualified, and they knew it, you had a fighting chance. I also wasn't looking to moderate anything both of the times that I was ironically asked to be a moderator. :p

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I would like Zaku to continue moding the wow section, as he is doing a fnatastic job :) <3

btw-wow this thread has got 700 views sense sunday

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would still be moderating Chit Chat if I hadn't had a personal crisis right after being modified :(.

The Soviet

Member!
Reaction score
We don't need moderators. All we need is me to be the head admin and everybody would either learn their place here........or be banned.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
IceDevil9 said:
I'm admin of your pants Mr. Baggins, there's no need to worry about that.

As far as J'Kar getting a mod spot I don't think that's fair at all, and he doesn't deserve shit right now, I can name like ten peple who deserve a spot over him.

-Frank :cool:
I can name two people that don't deserve CC mod, but are. So what's your point?

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The most frusturating thing is that Jakar is Campaining for moderator. I have seen countless posts by mod's and admins that the way not to become a mod is campain yourself, and in the end Jakar will more than likley become one.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I love how everyone hates DM and Frank as CC mod, but loves me. It tickles me all over. :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Not everyone, just a few people. I've been thinking and a lot of people like me here rather then hate he here. I don't know about Frank though, seems he, or me mostly, takes most of the heat for moderating CC, as far as being bitched at goes...

Anyhow, I updated that Picture Thread. It's not done, but it's about 80% there. Everyone should go look at the pictures I uncovered from hours of searching. :)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jason said:
I love how everyone hates DM and Frank as CC mod, but loves me. It tickles me all over. :D

Actually jason we all hate you but we don't show it becuase we know your suicidal and we are protecting your health ;) <3

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
I have a firm belief that BattleForums cannot survive without high posting non-moderators.*
Ex-Spambot speaks the truth;)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
God damnit, who are you now?