Who should moderate what?!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Or mabey I'll just stand by your original words and calling you a hypocrite.

No pwn intended your still a really cool member.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Oh my god. Zsquared actually likes me. Now I can die happy.

Whatever, man. I may be a hypocrite with some things...but not this one. I can understand your viewpoint, but I will honestly tell you that your assumption is incorrect. That long-ass post of mine a little ways above was complete honesty. Generally, you can tell when I lie, because I do it jokingly, and not about things like this. For example, I'm pretending to hate Koolaid. It's not like I really do.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Yea w/e. I re-read some of that thread. What you said definatly wasn't a joke.

I'm done arguing.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
No. At the time it was not a joke. Now, I guess it is. And agreed. No more arguing.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
I admit that at that time I absolutely scorned such a position. I thought that moderation would be the gayest damn thing in existence. I held strong in my convictions that being a moderator would be a thankless job with absolutely no point to it. I believe I referred to moderation as being a "janitor" of the forums. I saw that the mods of the time were greatly disliked for the most part, and the attention whore that I was felt that I just HAD to be liked, so I decided that modding was not for me. But, as I usually do, I changed my mind when I actually sat down and thought about it for a while. I began to see the reason the good mods actually ARE mods: they ARE janitors. Janitors keep the place clean (at least when they do their jobs) and they do everything they can to better your experience (again, when they do their jobs). I began to realize that forum popularity is about as necessary as a warning label on a cheeseburger telling you you'll get fat if you eat a million of them. What is more important is helping out and working for the good of the place. This is as patriotic as I've ever gotten. I won't even support the war my own damn country is fighting. You don't become a mod for yourself, you do it for others. And you know what? I think I could do a lot for you guys, and so do a few of the people in charge. I've got around 4 separate possibilities for modship. 2 of them I've been talking with Gally and we've mutually decided that I am at least a candidate. 1 of them, I was contacted before I ever knew there was a need. The last, I was informed that I was being considered for it by someone in communication with another staff member. So apparently I'm not a BAD candidate at all. So if I become a mod, I'm going to do my damnedest to get this forum figured out and cleaned up...regardless of how many of you hate me for getting modship instead of you. I wouldn't be doing it for you...I'd be doing it for the people who actually care about having a nice, spam-free place to hang out and jabber about whatever comes to mind.
I remember those specific posts. You and... some older member, maybe edd or forged, or pan...--perhaps an elder. He said you did want to be moderator, and from your actions it was obvious. You responded that you would never, Never, want to be a moderator, ever, and repeated this sentiment about five times during the course of the argument.

Despite undeniably being weird, you're a good member. If there is a moderator spot open... which I'm not sure if there is, then you would be a good choice to fill it. As advice, I'll say to you what I'd say to anyone: Delete more posts. Warn more members. Ban more spammers.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
That is exactly what I intend to do, actually. I intend to be the strict, more hated mod, as opposed to the lax, less hated mod. Either way I'll be hated, so I might as well do my job.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
iamh4x0r said:
hope will heal your broken wings
Total Posts: 111 (59.51 posts per day)

Another darkmatter?

Eh... I really don't care who mods what. Just make sure they know what they're doing.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I can assure you if you stay active and got the right attitufe...wehther ur got mod expeince or not you will eventually get a shot @ mod. Its not what I expected...you really find out who hates u onew u become mod ..lol

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
No one wants me, thank God.

Don't have to live up to anybodies expectations. *dances*

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I'm admin of your pants Mr. Baggins, there's no need to worry about that.

As far as J'Kar getting a mod spot I don't think that's fair at all, and he doesn't deserve shit right now, I can name like ten peple who deserve a spot over him. It's exactly like this shit at work, people who are more qualified and who've been there longer (Me, my co-=workers Kyle and Justin) get passed up for promotions by people whov'e been there a month or a couple weeks mainly cuz they turn 18 in a month or are 18. And one fo ym co-=workers is the laziest girl I know, she's nice but lazy as hell, and she's ****ing getting promoted to checker, which starts at $8.90/hour over $6.95/hour.

-Frank :cool:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
IceDevil9 said:
As far as J'Kar getting a mod spot I don't think that's fair at all, and he doesn't deserve shit right now, I can name like ten peple who deserve a spot over him.

-Frank :cool:
And I think the same of you having the CC mod spot, but you don't see me going all out about it, now do you?

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
lizardbreath said:
Quoted for truth.

Dude I didnt put Auron .

Someones been ****ing with mmah post lol

I only had you

Cuz ure great for teh void

iamh4x0r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.watbenjedan.tk
i want 2 mod ur momz LOL

plz maekn me mod of sumet, NETHING, plz i need teh responsibiltiy so I can actually start typing in an understandable way and start my perambulation within the boundaries of common sense while enhancing my mental lolzomgo i r not teh modz yet omg

Zerglite

Reaction score
i def. shouldnt moderate, im always feast or famine, i'd either abuse powers or never use them

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think me and auron would have a great time moderating Teh Void.