Who here hacks?

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Personally, I HATE hackers and are completely against them. I have never used them at all on battle.net. I want to know how many people here accualy USE the hacks. Hopefully no body. And have you all experianced a game where you knew for SURE that someone in the game was hacking? Personally, I have never been able to say that I was sure that someone was hacking (I was pretty sure i was playing someone with a map hack once, as they had almost no reconnasance, but he sucked and I beat him ne way:p ). But from the agressive stance blizzard is taking, it sounds like a heck of alot of people are.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I played against a Map hacker and he blew me away. Attacked all my expansions and won the game. It made me quit for like 4 hours.

BTW= I don't hack.

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i use hacks. i used map hacks for sc 4 along time and i never gotten caight. if i get WC3 i will probably use map hacks for that too. i dont think there is notin wrong with it and i want to get wins cuz in the end, winning is all the matters.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by soljah
winning is all the matters.
Is that what you think? Personally, Im in it because its fun. For me, hacking is cheating, and wins won by hacking arn't earned proporly. And have you seen what blizzard is doing to WCIII hackers? They've taken an EXTREAMLY agressive stance.

Z

Zorn

well me hehe instead of hacking when im gonna die im one of those annoying few who hides farms hehe....me and my friend found that you cant ATTACK trees with peasants and not just chop, this makes for superior hiding in the middle of forrests and on outskirts of maps far beneath the trees.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hide my buildings, but i usualy hide the night elves, i find a big patch of trees, and eat my way into the middle.