Who are the more respected ppl in these forums?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I mayhave missed some so chill.

I'd have to say the people I respect most are as listed.

KittieKitty: For being the most mature person for being the age that she is. Also manging to know alot abou Diablo2.

punk rock yam: For haveing to put a reasonable 2 sense in.

Judge_Dee: Helping me find an almost impossible post and pming it to me. (At least I think that was you.).

Cortalos: For many obvious reasons.

Skuzzy: makeing this site.

Pan_The_man: Being here and managing to get such a high post count with out spamming.

Swooper: One of the best mods here. Manging such a good warcraft3 site.

Skull: That site is one of the best "hacking" sites ever for both warcraft3 and D2 with out the shit.

Renzokuken: Just cause

Intel Zero: o_O

lBljlolrlnliltlal: For "intelluctural" (Har har) input.

TrongaMonga: Forgot you sorry

Irishdrunk: As with you

Dr. Blizzard: For the first person in the I hate "Theory" Club.

Placebo: I don't know why???

IrishDrunk: Do I have to have reasoning behin everything? (Didn't think so.)

Vegetaclam: just kidding.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ppl I respect:

Skuzzy, cortalos, kitty, cerebralchain, crookedfoot, master_america, aka_47, smashbros, amantis, maverick, kamikaze, punk (he is funny), theroy (also)... Hmm, I dont remember more guys now, but there are some more.

The guys I don't respect:

I wont say, it'll start a war, and I dont want it. but there are still some.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Respect comes from within. I sincerely respect everybody. :)

- Amantis

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
lol. The only two people in here that I really respect and NO I AM NOT SUCKING UP! Is savage and Mr. Whippy. Think about it. Mr. Whippy is always on and only posts facts. Savage is one of the nicest mods and he understands fully how this site is run. Cort is pretty cool too. He got me off the hook when my account was hacked.

H

Hot Action Cop

Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
I respect alot of people which I probally couldn't post them all. Even people it seemed like I don't like I have respect for. AKA-47 is a good example, when I used to post in the SC section alot we were the main ones arguing, but I still respect his knowledge of the game and him. Other's I respect are Kamikaze, Cortalos, SkuZZy, Crookedfoot, Rix, Master_America, and lBljlolrlnliltlal, but their is alot more. I guess the only way I could really answer this question is "Who don't you respect", but I won't do that because I know I'll be flamed for it...
All of the above... including u Smash!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Seems I am not all that loved...:'(

I respect almost everyone here. Except a few, which i'd like to name, but don't want to.

Why is it that so many people don't like pan, i think he's a great guy, i've known him since my joining (in the SC forums) and he posted frequently with important things, i remember one time, and argument between AKA-47 & pan, about BGH being a money map.

You remember that Smash?

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I respect most of the members that have been here the longest. The top ones I can think of are SkuZZy, coRtALoS, |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|, SmashBros.Pro, pan_the_man, Renzokuken, BAALsminion, Silynt Rage, and somtimes RiX. There are other's but those are the ones I can think of right now and can remember what some of their posts are like. Some of the newer members that I have respect for are Amantis, Maverick, silentwolf, and maybe elfstone, can't really think of many more off the top of my head. Of course my definition of being an old or newer forum member may be different than other people's view but still it's all in perspective.

shadowulfe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i respect several people on these forums.
MisterWhippy, Amantis, Renzokuken,RedSparrow, Savage,Rix,Smash,Kitty Kitty,& Cortalos just to name a few

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i never knew people liked me that much ^.^

dont worry Renzo i respect you.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
there are plenty of respectful people here, along with all the people who just want to screw around or have nothing better to do. but for the most part, i respect the people who have been here for a long time. that shows their dedication and experience. but you cant just say you been here a long time. you also have to make intelligent posts. spammers are last on my list. i respect Skuzzy the most though because without him this thread wouldnt even exist.

Korrok

The Returned
Reaction score
Website
unspeakabledestiny.guildomatic.com
People used to respect me. Now I'm old news since I haven't been here in ages. People I respect most on these forums are fub33, Renzokuken, Cortalos, Skuzzy, Bjornita and I suppose a few others. Basically, I respect anyone who can string a meaningful sentence together, and at times, there are few. There are exceptions, though...

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Well Korrok i have respect for what i have seen of you and your posts so far. And Kitty no offense but im willing to bet some of those people who mentioned you are just trying to hit on you. bt i have respect for you. you seem a little to nice though. i have seen you angry only once. its ok to disagree with people, and its more fun flaming them.

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i pretty much will respect anyone who respects others. sometimes i lash out because people (when the disrespect others) say things with out any common sense or evidence to back themselves up. I havent been here for long, but really, from all the posts i've read, i believe the most intelligent people here are: Amantis, Renzo and SmashBros.pro. I;ve seen some interesting posts by these people, and i believe they do deserve respect.