Which character are you most fond of?

Which character from Diablo 3 do you like the most?

• Total voters

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
I figured I would run a poll for both Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 to see which character is most liked from each game. Go!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
To be honest, I like all the ones from Diablo 3. Most keen for Barbarian though, since he's your regular hack 'n slash type.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Where is the "waiting for the next character " option.

I find them horribly boring. "Wizard" and "monk" are just bland. I can throw a dart in a pile of rpg games and hit one with the exact same characters.

If anything I would say the witch doctor is the most original, but that just seems like a rehash of the necromancer. I pray that the last character doesn't have some sort of bow and arrow because I don't feel like replaying D2.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I want a guy with a spear and shield. So none of there are really my favourite. But because I really don't like the standard warrior archetypes, I voted anyway. For wizard, that is. Maybe I can make something that resembles Olorin from the Silmarillion (Gandalf) and actually make him kick ass. He was way to calm for a demi god infused with pure power from Eru Illuvatar himself.

Hmm. I'll probably need some cheats for that. Or can Diablo characters eventually become insanely powerfull?

Sixen

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Played the Monk the entire time at BlizzCon, ;).

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i was so close to going to the last blizzcon D: so upset!

atm none of the characters interest me. wheres the ranged non magic ffs

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i was so close to going to the last blizzcon D: so upset!

atm none of the characters interest me. wheres the ranged non magic ffs
don't worry, I'd bet my house that Blizzard has an uninteresting ranger class on the horizon. Those sneaky folks over there, treading over generic ground to deliver a boring game!

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
out of 3 million people only pan thinks its boring :/

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The Monk looks too ugly. And no matter what, the Barbarian always survives. Damn you Blizzard for keeping him! I like the time slow function for the Wizard. Matrixy effects ftw!

- Amantis

A

aion4217

I can throw a dart in a pile of rpg games and hit one with the exact same characters.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Holy necro. Also the witch doctor looks awesome. Reminds me of the one from Warcraft 3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Seems like I'm going to stick with witchdoctor, becasue the other classes are all boring

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree they do look mostly boring. Not sure which I'll pick? Is that all of them? :/