Which Blizzard game do you think would come out first?

Which Blizzard game do you think would come out first?

• Total voters

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Aside from Starcraft Ghost, which Blizzard game do you think would hit the shelf first?
Warcraft IV?
Diablo 3?
StarCraft 2?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
d3 .. then SC2 then WOW2... then WOD.... then w4

thats just what i think, and WOW2 and WOD ( world of diablo ) i think they will create, but im a total idiot so im probably wrong

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
I bet that DIII will come out before SC2 or WCIV due to the TBA daybeau of DIII, and the unknown faction of SC2, and the unheard of exploration of WCIV.

I dont know if blizzard is even considering a WoW2, but they may make a WoD, I think that WoD would be pretty Phat. Though a WoW2 would probly make money along with WoW, there really isn't that much to improve upon the World of Warcraft(to my knowledge).

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
WarCraft Orcs and Humans, WarCraft II Tides of Darkness, WarCraft II Beyond the Dark Portal, WarCraft II Battle.net Edition, WarCraft III Reign of Chaos, WarCraft III The Frozen Throne, World of WarCraft.(I probably missed one because there are so many)
Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction.
StarCraft, StarCraft Brood War, Upcoming StarCraft Ghost.
WarCraft III The Frozen Throne was released exactly 1 year after WarCraft III Reign of Chaos was realeased.
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction was released nearly 1 year after Diablo 2 was realeased.(2 days short of 1 year)
StarCraft Brood War was released about 8 months after StarCraft was released.
My thesis:
Starcraft 2 will come out about one year after StarCraft Ghost comes out.

Zerglite

Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
I want Diablo 3 first, but it will be WC4 by my bet. Due to the popularity of WoW and the fact that Blizzard does not care about the Diablo universe any longer.

theres at least a d2.... THERE ISNT EVEN A FREAKIN SC 2 and its just as popular as d2

Zerglite

Reaction score
yea.. it does seem like blizzard is obsessed with warcraft

and thats wrong... we need a petition for them to immediatly make d3 and sc2

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
I want Diablo 3 first, but it will be WC4 by my bet. Due to the popularity of WoW and the fact that Blizzard does not care about the Diablo universe any longer.
The reason Diablo has 2 and SC has one, is diablo was released several years before Starcraft. The Reason Warcraft 3 was released before any other of the games is warcraft II was released before diablo 1, and Warcraft is the series that brought Blizzard alot of fame, and alot of awards.

W4 will not be coming out, most likely ever. WOW was like an ending to the series. The reason there is two warcraft style games, is they started WCIII a long time ago, close to diablo II, but it was delayed. They started a MMORPG, expecting it to be released 3 years ago, and it got delayed. The original development team for Diablo left you know. Even if they made D3 it will be nothing like D2.

dark-blade8000

Member!
Reaction score
I think there will be diablo 3 first then warcraft IV and no starcraft at all it sucks like shit don't be a noob. And no such thing as world of diablo u noob

Necro_Man

Reaction score
I want DIII to come out first but i think SC2 will come out first

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
I voted that D3 would come next.
Just because I believe that's what BlizzardNorth is doing now. A lot of rumors have stated that D3 will be soon under production.
I WANT SC2 to come out next, but it won't happen.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
all i wish is another warcraft 3 expansion set... =/
i hate the idea of that stupid arthas killing illidan, that's just bullshit.
In fact, if you go to the WoW site, and go to "story", you can read the entire warcraft story, and in the end it says " soon to be continued"
so, my wish may come true!!!

Zerglite

Reaction score
dark-blade8000 said:
I think there will be diablo 3 first then warcraft IV and no starcraft at all it sucks like shit don't be a noob. And no such thing as world of diablo u noob

are you ****ing insane?

about the same # of ppl play sc as ppl that play w3, and that says alot considering STARCRAFT IS 8 YEARS OLD

and i know theres no World Of Diablo, if u BOTHERED to read it clearly states i THINK they will make World of Diablo, nowhere did i say they are

and your definatly not one to have the privalege call someone a newb

YOU ONLY HAVE 10 ****ING POSTS, I HAD TWICE THAT IN MY FIRST DAY HERE

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Zerglite, you were a member for about 3 weeks before you even got 1 post. and in those 20 posts you said you had your first day, 10 were spam.
GG'd :wavey

anyways, i voted for Diablo3 because i know its prob gonna come out first, because i have heard a lot more people talk about it coming out pretty soon, even though i want it to be SC2. i dont think a WC4 will be out for a long time

but i think the lenght of time that it will take for Diablo3 to come out will be shorter than AZN FLEAs penis :)
and the length for SC2 will be longer than Corts :(

Zerglite

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:

Zerglite, you were a member for about 3 weeks before you even got 1 post. and in those 20 posts you said you had your first day, 10 were spam.
GG'd :wavey

anyways, i voted for Diablo3 because i know its prob gonna come out first, because i have heard a lot more people talk about it coming out pretty soon, even though i want it to be SC2. i dont think a WC4 will be out for a long time

but i think the lenght of time that it will take for Diablo3 to come out will be shorter than AZN FLEAs penis :)
and the length for SC2 will be longer than Corts :(

then compare this, he has 1 avg post per day while i have 15.7

GG'eD!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Diablo III. They've already posted it to come out sometime next year, or something of the sorts in D3 Information forum. That and they are likewise going in a pattern. They Did Warcraft, then Diablo II, then SC, then Brood War, then Warcraft III and Expansion, then WoW, and now they are rifght back to Diablo again.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
even tho diablo was the biggest thing sence there mom's :p

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
diablo3 all tha way i can't imagine them making warcraft4 before diablo3 common us diablo fans have been w8ting for ages for it to come.. and i hope they make it better then wow and not slow paced combat like it it should be a fast combat with certain strategies :p