What's your favorite character?

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
My werebear was my fave

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite char that I made would probably have to had been my Speed-lancer that I made back when I was really into Classic. Max bo, and the normal WW barb stuff. I loved doing CS runs with people, because he had lvl 28 Bo after BC, and just plain kicked ass, even without attacking anything. I think that he was lvl 80 when I quit classic, but I'm not sure.

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
i would have 2 go with the necromancer and the werewolf druid on all accounts.
the necro is godly due 2 the fact that he has the power to summon, cast, and curse people whenever he sees fit.
the were druid is also awsome cause common; turn into a blood thirsty werewolf!
thats so cool! plus hes one of the characters that can wear sum of the best gear in the game.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
My Lvl 82 Conviction Vengadin named Minirobert. Makes any sorceress or amazon love me :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I never did understand builds. I was always the guy who made the ''whatever'' type of characters that no one else could make. They were unique, used strange gear and didn;t follow cookie-cutter builds. I love it.

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
ya its cool 2 not make a cookie cutter char like the necro ive got started....

hes got max skelemages, max skeles, few into lower resist, few into summon resist, few more into amplify damage, then a few into the poison nova skills and then 1 into all of the skills 4 revive so that the bonus's bring it up.

its just a fun little project necro. i was bored of bieng confined 2 1 skill ladder 4 the necromancer. :loopy

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I got a new one its a HC Cleric. Everyone loves me and my cleric. A lvl 2 pally killed a lvl 13 freezadin thanks to my healing. Only problem I can't kill for crap lol. So good thing he didn't attack me.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I remember when everyone thought they were the total shit. Then came Synergies, and they sort of...went poopie, so to speak. Then the new runewords came out and they were grand again. I wonder how many people got pist off as WW Barbarians when they died in one hit by a Blizzard from a Sorceress.

Source

Reaction score
It's definetly gotta be meteorb, i just love Frozen Orb, nothing survives, hehe and i'm building a hammerdin and i really like t, squize the mouse button until everything is dead :goofy