What's your favorite character?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Out of all the ones you made, deleted or not, which one is your favorite? Was it strong, or extremely old-school, or just plain out kickass? I'm saying this because my first character, which was a weird mix of 4 builds of a Paladin, was something special to me. His name was Voidolor, and I made him in the early stages of 1.08. I still havea 1.08 Silks of the Victor with a P-Topaz in it, and his name is engraved into it. It's truly something sacred because it's old and it used to be my favorite armor up until I traded tons for my first Griswolds Heart, which I also cherished like it was godly. He was just so pecial since I loved him even though he sucked horribly at just about everything.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Necro.. Spamming bonewalls is soo much fun.. especially in baalruns.. juss fill the room with bonewalls and say MUAHAHAAH I AM BAAL'S MINION!!" and fill their whole screen.

in a duel game. Fill the entrance with bonewalls theyll be like wtf?

in cow games.. make a square around ur party and they will die.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
So...you made a Necromancer who specifically did that to pople? That's pretty funny, actually. I would be really pist off if you did that to mee, granted. But it would be funny afterwards.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite character has to be a Pally zealer. My first character was a zealer at the beginning of 1.09. I was instantly hooked, like crack. (I start rehab for this next week)
Dragnphyr was his name. Sucked, but damn did I think i was leet. No one could tell me otherwise.
As a personal tribute, everytime the ladder resets I make a zealadin.

I find the Pally character to be the most versitile class. Party friendly, very defensive, fast, powerful, and even with crappy gear they are tough to kill. (if made right)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Seriously. Add some lag to it and even the people with Runeword Gear can have trouble and maybe die if you spam it enough. Cast it right when Minions of Destruction spawn, then cave them in and hope they don't possess an Enigma. Then they are either pretty much screwd or may have a chance to kill the monsters by themselves.

M

Mistareal

The sorceress...

@high level, it's for me one of the best char... :D

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
my first char was a melee pally on my first account Frog_ger (yes, i had the origonal frog_ger on battle.net, gg?) i was leet cause i had a soj, lol. my fav char all thru 1.09 was a zon, and, in 1.10 i like zonzs and pallys. Also for quite awhile in 1.09 i liked sorc's alot.

Darkmatter said:
Seriously. Add some lag to it and even the people with Runeword Gear can have trouble and maybe die if you spam it enough. Cast it right when Minions of Destruction spawn, then cave them in and hope they don't possess an Enigma. Then they are either pretty much screwd or may have a chance to kill the monsters by themselves.

Any good character can take out all of the minons on its own,lol. My zon can do it ez, and my pally can do it, it would just take awhile because he is a zealer :p Neither of them would die though. My asn would be back far enough because its a trapper, that i would laugh sitting beside the necro :rolleyes

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
But don't the Minions of Desturction stun? If you're trapped within all that stun, I think it would be atleast a bit difficult to fire off some arrows. Unless they changed that.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
My favorite would have to be my first character. A paly named Kroif. I dunno why i liked him so much.....max foh,vengeance,that sparkly resist aura......nvm

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
bone nec..

i had maxed out teeth, and a lvl 19 spear... damn i loved that nec, it only got to lvl 50 though

and when you think about it.. teeth arent that bad, they end up doin like either .5 or 1k, and with about 24 teeth comin at you, GL dodging it :p

kinda like multi arrow, just weaker

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
far weaker =/

id rather have a zon that that thing lol

fav char = hammerdin

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Just that Multi-Arrow is based off what bow you use. The Necromancer should be able to use a tooth type of item for a weapon, a dagger maybe? Then he could do more Teeth damage, heh. The tooth necromancer. So corny.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahh my favorite char... my first diablo1 char. My rogue. god i loved her.... s

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
paladins
i like the hole holy stuff

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
EEX_ca_aok said:
My first ever xpack char, an 08 zealadin.
Whaaa...??! I have a zeal pally named Zealadon, lol!

My fav char...

Prolly my either my WW/Frenzy barb named Panzer_Master or my Bone Necro, Calcium_Deposit

Funniest char to play with is my Rabies/Fury druid, Rabid_Bite. Just makes me laugh to watch him waste monsters with rabies.

ZConnor

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
i vote barb--- great for pvm because immune stuff does not matter--- and of course great for pvp---- dont need a ton of hotkeys either