What's your fav Fantasy animal/creature??

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Elves have any relation to Angels, i bet they do, cause thier both graceful and hot. ;)

Elves are hotter though

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
can't decide who you want, can you reno?
bjornita? crystal moon? maybe cobalt?

you dog:D

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
my dream guy...he'd be cute, but not hot...i mean, not hot as in tight shirts and abs and stuff, just.....cute. like a plain beauty. anyway, he would also be a mega rpg, and fps, fan, be great with computers, not be too into hentai and junk, like the simpsons, zim, dilbert, etc., not be too stifling, actually like me as a person, have a weird sense of humor, not twisted, but more "mock insanity," and like to goof around. and most of all, be able to sense my sarcasm. if you can't sense when i'm being sarcastic, i sound a lot more gullible than i am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Reno20
thats me i'm fit that prefectly

looks like there is some interest to me:)

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
yeah, blame your sister:D

it's in the "dream girl or boyfriend" thread in chit chat

p.s. you dog:D

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hahaha, check out the "who thinks i'm a spammer?!" thread in the void for more interesting conversations....really, it's weird. i know a guy who fits that description, too, and i've had a crush on him for 2 years due to my shyness.......

and it's not bonjournita! it is NOT FRENCH!!! ****ety **** **** ****! that's as bad as my german sub, who pronounced it with an 'f'! by the by, that's not my real name, margaret is, but i use bjornita for everything, so i used it for german class.

Bjornita

Reaction score
yes, you kill him and i'll bury his carcass in ghettorapmasta1's back yard, okay? good plan, or no? he's been trying to set me up with one of his friends, mainly you, for a couple weeks......

Ice_Giant

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uh huh....this is getting a little of topic, ain't it?

P.S.

new fav fantasy/animal/unreal thingy.... (I should really stop stringiny this out...)

New best thingy is a cross breed between a highelven princes, bred with a male barbarin named Bob, their child, a super strong magician, married to a dark elf, and gave birth to a stronger, demonic elf magician thingy. That child was then taken hostage and ****d by a dopple ganger. that child turned out to be a highly powerfull dark elf, with magic and shape shifting powers... How much more cool can you get?

P.P.S.

I need a new avatar. How do you cut stuff out? when ever I do it on paint then save it, it has a bunch of white beside the little picture...

Bjornita

Reaction score
no, before that he was trying to, too.

my favorite fantasy creature is the phoenix. a bird made of flame, both dangerous, majestic, and rare......perfect.

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hey, not my fault that you 2 have (lots, if not everything) in common. yes you bjornita and mydogrulestheplanet. i am just trying to hook people up now.