Whats the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grossest thing ive ever eaten? Durian......see the asylum for how shitty it is.... join the hate club if u want... pm me if interested..... durian SUCKS!!

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
liver, tomato, scrambled eggs, tobasco, italian dressing, and onions blended up into a liquid. I puked my ****ing guts out. :)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I remeber this one time i dreamed that i was drinking the worlds largest margarita....then i woke up and there was salt all around the toilet lid...thank god i didn't eat teh worm ^^

gross's thing i ate.... this asasin/lack chicks pussy....ack...god....and a cats ass -_-

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A boger topped with some spaghetti and french dressing. I got 20 dollars for doing it. :) It was really gross, but for 20 dollars, why not?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
All I know, is I've eaten some pretty nasty shit. Albeit, my taste buds don't work right, so I can't really taste anything anymore, so that helps :)

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
I am the champion :)
ew thats nothing to be proud over :pP

i once ate a bread slice with chockolate stuff on it and i thought it was good

until i saw half a fly lying there! i puked all over the place man its gross just thinking about it

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by cry0KiD
ew thats nothing to be proud over :pP

i once ate a bread slice with chockolate stuff on it and i thought it was good

until i saw half a fly lying there! i puked all over the place man its gross just thinking about it

.... dude thats not that bad... have u seen the stuff they eat on fear factor? cow testicles.... pig uterus..... eye.... cow stomach smoothies... now thast gross

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
so u dont think finding half a fly on ur bread is disgusting?

fear factor is extreme

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh i dont think its that bad... my teacher was tellin us about this "freshie" thing they did the the new ppl at college... u had a hotdog... and u rubbed it anywheres on ur body.... then the next person in line would have to eat that hotdogs..... the person who ate it then did the same thing.... now thats gross

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this guy i know... one of my dads friends ate lots of fish from our river.... and u dont eat fish from the river..... there is teh pulp mill and a sewage plant above where we were and there is a very high mercury level