Whats the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Your mother. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Uhh...probably an Oreo covered in Ranch dressing. I did it for 3 bucks at school- and I still taste it today - omfg it was nasty.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i dont know what it was excactly it was a concoction of assorted cafeteria junk that some of my friends whipped up

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
yesterday my friend drank a bottle filled with orange juice, milk, hwaiian punch, fries, hamburger grease, and spit
for 5$ i almost puked watching him drink that

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
****e-r i made one of these tread a week ago. worst thing i ate was..... well i donno but one day i was sleeping and i dreamt i ate some shit of a wall (it was yellow) and i can still taste it. i dunno y, i was alseep but i didnt eat anything but i still taste it.

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by l33t bunny master
cafeteria food....i paid 4 bucks
lol ya cafeteria fgood is nasty... we dont have on but we have like a kicthen where parents come i nand make stuff .... i never ayte it again when i found a long blakc hair in it

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Ashers Surprise ****tail.

Vodka. Cake. Bottle of tobasco sauce. Hamburger meat. Dog food. Whole thing of salt and peper. Crushed nuts. This weird green thing. Whipped cream. Cream soda. Sand. Spit (lugie). Some odd crunchy thing. And thats only the things i could name.

When i was in 6th to 8th grade i made one of those (or something like it ) and we (my friends and i ) all tried to see who could drink the most of it. I am the champion :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
ahaha..eww..

You know, I should make people pay me to drink/eat gross things..most of the stuff you guys named that u got money for, is easy and isn't that nasty..

Oreo with ranch on it? omg that's like easy as hell..

dog biscuit? i ate one of those once just to try it out lol

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jason.
ahaha..eww..

You know, I should make people pay me to drink/eat gross things..most of the stuff you guys named that u got money for, is easy and isn't that nasty..

Oreo with ranch on it? omg that's like easy as hell..

dog biscuit? i ate one of those once just to try it out lol
yea i agree jason most of that stuff would be easy.....
and cafateria food? yall must be some damn picky children.... i eat home style almost every day. its damn good and only cost me $1.25 for 2 main dishes 2 side orders and 2 drinks....... you cant beat that! (it use to only cost me 40 cents though :p)

hm the only thing ive been dared to eat was a concoction that my freinds told me to eat. it had barbecue sauce, honey mustard sauce, ketchup, gravey, punch, and milk in it. I used a french frie to take a taste. pretty good!

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
[color=#64NaNNaN00]W[/color][color=#69NaNNaN01]o[/color][color=#6ENaNNaN02]w[/color] [color=#79NaNNaN03]w[/color][color=#7ENaNNaN04]h[/color][color=#83NaNNaN05]a[/color][color=#88NaNNaN06]t[/color] [color=#93NaNNaN08]a[/color] [color=#9DNaNNaN09]p[/color][color=#A2NaNNaN0A]o[/color][color=#A7NaNNaN0B]i[/color][color=#ACNaNNaN0C]n[/color][color=#B2NaNNaN0D]t[/color][color=#B7NaNNaN0E]l[/color][color=#BCNaNNaN0F]e[/color][color=#C1NaNNaN10]s[/color][color=#C6NaNNaN10]s[/color] [color=#D1NaNNaN12]t[/color][color=#D6NaNNaN13]h[/color][color=#DBNaNNaN14]r[/color][color=#E0NaNNaN15]e[/color][color=#E5NaNNaN16]a[/color][color=#EANaNNaN16]d[/color][color=#F0NaNNaN17].[/color][color=#F5NaNNaN18].[/color][color=#FANaNNaN19].[/color]

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Tripe. For anyone that doesn't know what it is it is the rubbery lining of the stomach of cattle or other ruminants, used as food.

Ironic that my brother loves it though. :(

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One day someone at my school replaced the ketchup in the ketchup thingy with tabasco sauce and a whole bunch of people had it all in their fries. Ahaha. Anyway probably sardines.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Worst thing ever taken into the body for me was a mixture of the following:

- Bong water
- Budwiser
- The leftover meat on a bar BQ rib
- Dog food (canned, not hard bagged stuff)
- Old milk (rotten, expired a few weeks ago)

now THAT was hard to drink

it was half bongwater, and the other half was made outa the other stuff, i drank 2 1/2 cups of it.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by Mustafa
I'd have to say the sickest thing I have ever eaten is dirt for $5.
That is pretty damn sad. You must have been hungry.

New threads