Votes: 8 44.4%
  • protoss

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
terran

terran is obviously the best race because they can dissable all the toss shileds making the toss units usless they drop like flys in a bug zapper esecilly archons revers and carriers

go terran
go terran
science vessle with out emp is worthless so get it D@WGS
shockwave + dead toss

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
BB is a rush map, i dont really like that map...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Ice hunters are money maps. All of them are
If it's not an official version, it's a money map. If not, then its a real map. Stay away from the money maps.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Oh trust me, i do. I find money maps....well ridiculously stupid! You require very little skill and they suck coz if you do serious damage to a zerg base. They can mass up an army in less than a minute to counter you!

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
ZvP? Toss would own zerg, I mean you guys forgot about the "Corsair" and its "Disruption Web". If they mass lings, hydras, and have some lurks and ultras, you can use "Disruption Web" which makes them totally useless and send in your ranged units and mess them up. If they attack by air, you can use the corsairs and mess them up. Corsair are cheap and having alot of them would do alot of damage... well, to air units. Templars have Psi storm which do alot of damage to them.

TvP? Terran would mess up Toss. Heavy Metal and Emp would be really effective vs Toss. The reason I think Terran will beat Toss is because I win when i'm terran and my opponent is Toss.

I don't know about PvP. It depends on what you make... i mean if you attack with goons, archons and templar vs air, obviously you would win, but would face a huge loss of units... depending on how you use them.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Disruption web is only good for overlord hunting on island maps. PSI storm is much more effective vs hydras, and archons waste lings. I think all the MUs are balanced enough.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Hmm..... if you had cannons protecting your base outside and your being attacked by ultras, lings, hydras... disruption web would make them useless and the cannons would finish them off. Oh yeah, and I use Psi storm alot on zerg because they kill them faster. Disruption web.... i mean alll spells are good, it depends on how you use them.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Dark swarm makes the cannons useless. Disruption web works best when u are overlord-hunting.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Cannons are ranged, and i know what disruption web does.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, but the cannons still couldn't attack the hydras (and the other way arround)

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, unbelievably terran vs toss is good. Terran smashes through D that other races couldn't get through that easily. Zerg ownz protoss if you are experienced. Gaurdians own. Unless they have carriers, in the 20's then ur gaurdians do sheot, so u have to use hydras vs carriers and that always works well.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Plague + Hydras work better vs carriers.

Zerglings smash through defence faster. When guided by some DSwarms.
Terran are very slow at destroying defense, the slowest actually. You do have to unsiege, which takes time.