What's the best Bound?

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Awwww..... Bounds what good games. Making you use timing, skills, teamwork, and your brain. What is wrong with them.

I think it all started with Girl Bound, atleast that is what got me started. But, there are so many now days. There is Sky Bound, Heaven Bound, Ice Bound, Kiddy Bound, Earth Bound, Heat Bound, Fire Bound, and the list goes on. They're so popular now...

But me, I just like good old Girl Bound, yet I still can't beat it. The rest of them are pretty easy. I think Girl Bound is the best, because not only does it offer the greatest challenge, but it also started the whole Bound thing.

Which Bound is the Best?

I)arkBlaze

Reaction score
Website
clik.to
Personally I like the Heaven Bound it is hard and you have to know some stuff. But, you cant beat it with just 2 people it's impossible. You might be able to beat it with 3 but nobody could die. I've played girl bound that was pretty cool but I saw this one I think it was called Hard Bound or something that one was acctuly hard I couldnt get past the second trap :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
First off the first boun was ice bound, then copys came out. and they all suck. the only good games like that are icebound, speed bound and tricks and traps. all the other ones where made by newbs trying to copy the real thing.

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Soljah if you are not kidding. You really are a newb. Anyone who is anyone, that plays starcraft UMS would know what a bound is.

And sorry pan_the_man I didn't know. But, I still think Girl Bound was the best.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I thought it started with Obstacle Course

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Obstacle Course? What is this you speak of?

If you are on a lot Bushido, my Bnet name is Payment. So message me, and let me dl the map. I'd like to see it.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Payment
Soljah if you are not kidding. You really are a newb. Anyone who is anyone, that plays starcraft UMS would know what a bound is.

And sorry pan_the_man I didn't know. But, I still think Girl Bound was the best.
I don't know what a bound is either. Well, I know what it is... but i've never played one. Cause my expansion CD has been gone for a while (over a year). And bounds must be for brood war only... and they must be fairly new.

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, your an acception Skuzzy. They mostly are for just BW, because of the units people put in them. If you own BW though and you play UMS, then you should know what a bound is, they are always on the board for games to join in UMS.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Payment
Well, your an acception Skuzzy. They mostly are for just BW, because of the units people put in them. If you own BW though and you play UMS, then you should know what a bound is, they are always on the board for games to join in UMS.
Mind going into detail on what exactly a bound is? What type of maps are they? Maybe you can motivate me to drive up to future shop and buy brood war for $15 ;)

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well... a bound is kinda hard to explain. But, there are a series of events. You start off, for example, as a Zergling in Girl Bound. The first quest is to beat a bunch of zealots then step on the beacon to get to the second quest. Thats just easy.

Next, you get transported to a different section of the map. There is a wall of marines and you have to get past them. They make it so you can't sneak by because they are from edge to edge. So how do you get across? You first burrow, a teamate of yours jumps on where you are burrowed, then the person that is burrowed unburrows, and the zergling on top has nothing else to do but jump up, and jump over the marines.

The next part is to just get past some Dark Archons, but if you touch them you die because they are "fire". They walk back and forth, and you have to time it just right to get past them.

There are more parts to the game. It is just a fun game to try and beat, but it requires a lot of timing, and skill. If you want to know more about it, AIM me @ Ahs soccer 23 or PM me.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Obstacle Course was made by a guy named SCV-Honor or something like that it's sorta like the bound games like hopping over people with lings. I'd like to show but I need my old computer hooked up.

Trespasser

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually.. Sand bound came out before ice bound came out.. the best bound in my book is Ice Bound Resurrection.

Water bound is a good one also.

xShadowDogx

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fools.. the first bound was Jail Break, then came the name bound from a different bound called Jail Bound made by same guy.. eventually he started making more bounds, and people caught on.. now Ice bound came about 20 bound after Jail Bound was made.. they started on StarCraft, now only on BroodWar (well not all on BroodWar) Jail Bound is no longer used by anyone.. or i just havent seen it in like a year. Thank You, PM me if you have a debate about this.

(YOU'LL BE WRONG!)

-ShadowDog

Bnet Name: xShadowl)ogx
Starcraft and Starcraft Broodwar

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
ALL the bounds are way too repetitive. It always 'dodge this. dodge that'. 'Dont touch the flame'. 'Get Past the marines' <----Ok now that quest it the most used one!. Its just getting stupid now. Ice Bound was the first bound i ever played. It ruled! Now they all suck! Ah well.

CoD-Artanis

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How about i show my own bound? :D

I think Snow Bound was first.. but it could be jail bound too.. i've already played out Heaven bound (WAY to easy) try going to http//bounds.cjb.net. I'm a bound creator myself too, try mine out below :)
The normal Artanis Bound is dated out and this is my first bound but i still hope u like it :S