What game do you own that you would rather people not know that you do?

TNDO17

Reaction score
That has to be farming simulator that I've hidden in a folder none ever will find it (I hope). It's just amazing to develop my own farm, buy tractors and stuff. It sounds crazy and it is but it's incredibly fun as well.

iFreakGod

Reaction score
All of my Pokemon games for my DS. All together i have 430+ hours into them haha.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I can understand trying to keep Animal Crossing a secret. I can also believe that it is a fun game. So many people have Avatar on their profile that it isn't that bad. Everyone knows why you have it, so they'll cut you some slack.

I am assuming that is Farmville. :D I've never done anything with Pokemon, but I never knew it was a game to hide. Most people freely talk about it.

Esperahol

Reaction score
I don't have one. If I bought it, then I want it and I don't care who knows. Also I still play pokemon and enjoy My Little Pony the series.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I never thought about buy my little pony lol, I wouldn't hide pokemon that game is awesome and a big part of my childhood. If I still bought handhelds I would buy that game for sure.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
I have both of the Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball games as well as Outlaw Volleyball and all the Outlaw games. Those are embarrassing because of the crazy boob physics and almost naked women.
My reason for owning them is that they are fun sports games and I'm a pervert.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I have both of the Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball games as well as Outlaw Volleyball and all the Outlaw games. Those are embarrassing because of the crazy boob physics and almost naked women.
My reason for owning them is that they are fun sports games and I'm a pervert.
Haha I like how you admit to being a pervert as part of the reason. I noticed your soul calibur avatar is your favourite character Ivy by any chance?

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
Haha I like how you admit to being a pervert as part of the reason. I noticed your soul calibur avatar is your favourite character Ivy by any chance?
My favorite characters in Soul Calibur are Ivy, Taki, Seung Mina, Talim and Siegfried.

I don't feel bad about thinking video game characters are sexy because teams of artists and designers spend months making them look sexy. A lot of craftmanship goes into making Ivy Valentine's big white butt.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite characters in Soul Calibur are Ivy, Taki, Seung Mina, Talim and Siegfried.

I don't feel bad about thinking video game characters are sexy because teams of artists and designers spend months making them look sexy. A lot of craftmanship goes into making Ivy Valentine's big white butt.
Lol I'm not judging, I think Talim is cute in Soul Calibur.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
Lol I'm not judging, I think Talim is cute in Soul Calibur.
Well I wasn't counting Talim as one of the hot ones. She's a 15 year old girl and I'm the mother of a 15 year old girl, so hell no.

I'll definitely miss Taki now that they're retired her.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
Spongebob Squarepants for me.....it was given to me by my aunt so I CAN'T sell it. But I damn sure won't EVER play it. I can't have my hardcore gamingdom scarred by "who lives in a pineapple under the sea" and crap.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Why not play it on an alternate profile? It can't be that serious, but I guess it is for you. It might be a really fun game and a break from the other games that you are burnt out on.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Why not play it on an alternate profile? It can't be that serious, but I guess it is for you. It might be a really fun game and a break from the other games that you are burnt out on.
To be fair, it's a Nickelodeon game. They have a rep for being awful overproduced crap.

dreyz

Reaction score
I have a Neopets RPG game for PS2. I would DIE if my friends knew I had a neopets game

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
To be fair, it's a Nickelodeon game. They have a rep for being awful overproduced crap.
But, that isn't the reason as to why he doesn't want to play it. He doesn't want to play it because it's Spongebob. This could actually be a good game, but he'll never know because he wouldn't dare play a Spongebob game.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
But, that isn't the reason as to why he doesn't want to play it. He doesn't want to play it because it's Spongebob. This could actually be a good game, but he'll never know because he wouldn't dare play a Spongebob game.
You're dang right I won't. I have my pride lol.