What dooes bf need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laharl

We need games that actually have player bases, and not four year old Blizzard games.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Interesting topics. Most of them are dead or uninteresting versions of the funny stuff we used to talk about.

- Amantis

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad you finally recognize your faults.
LOL I C WAT U DID THER!!!!! U LrNed THaT in ThReeD grAdEd diDn'T U?????

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Bf needs it's members to grow up.
LOL I C WAT U DID THER!!!!! U LrNed THaT in ThReeD grAdEd diDn'T U?????
Try looking in a mirror.

BF needs to be rid of LB, at least until he learns that trolling members while acting like the most important person on the forum is not a constructive way to improve BF.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
further supporting brets ownage
So you think acting like a 3rd grader and typing "I know you are but what am I???" is ownage? That's sad.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Oh God Guys Look Let's Flame Lb For Agreeing With The Adminzz!!1111....

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
no lets not how about we just ban me again its all u guys do blame everything on me this is like the tenth time it like u blame the ****in weather on me

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't blaming you cheese :(

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
bf needs for you to stfu. i'm gonna start calling you bfh. your acting like him.
1) He needs to be gay
2) He needs to ***** about games that arent even out for retarded reasons
3) He needs to play Dungeons and Dragons
4) He needs to talk about his cat every second of his life.

I don't mind what LizardBreath talks about. Some of his ideas are actually pretty good. But like BFH, he doesnt really like being turned down, and he doesnt take it lightly.

LC said:
no lets not how about we just ban me again its all u guys do blame everything on me this is like the tenth time it like u blame the ****in weather on me
Stop spittin' on my cupcake and pretend its frosting.

You spam, troll and flame on the boards and towards every friend I have, you insult pretty much ANYONE who disagrees with you or gets you mad, you whine over punishments that are YOUR OWN DOING, and you have NOTHING useful to contribute to the forums, except a reason to enforce our powers on you, and you cried like a little baby when I blocked you because I didn't want to deal with your whiny crap anymore, when I never liked you in the first place.

The only reason I was your "friend" was so that you would stop being stupid to me, its called being used. And if you are gonna respond with "Sure, Chris sure" or any crap from Souless' wavs, then you are not very good at comebacks. It will just prove you are denying what you have done.

And quite frankly, you shouldnt even be on this forum, you should have been permabanned 5-8 bans ago.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wat about all the good times we had remember all those laughs and the games we talked about and ppl we insulted together? we were like best friends no way in hell u used me come on man

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Good times and good laughs? You called me and mostly all of my BF buddies a ***** and an ******* out of boredom or to make yourself high and mighty. And I didn't do anything to deserve it, especially when you pestered me for BF Moolas. You basically got all the kicks and I got jack.

Your problem is you dont give respect properly. Look at Vadriel or Zoltar, they are my friends, and respect me, therefore our laughs are mutual. But you can't seem to get that picture yet, or maybe you do but aren't showing it. Cause if you did, we wouldnt have been banning you like this.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
And so the drama continues. Vicious cycles of repeat episodes staged by a whole new cast. Starring: members of BattleForums. Newcomers please take a seat and watch how the story unfolds. The popcorn's all provided for, and it's free. Whoopee.

I'm sorry, did I say something nasty? But seriously, this really is getting out of hand and I'm rather sick of seeing posts like these instead of Domo-kuns rampaging for a laugh.

- Amantis

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I blame Maverick.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sorry, but this kid needs to learn the hard way.

And I like that as a movie opening :).

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
dont call me a kid ever again chris because face it all u did was lash out all ur problems with me to be honest i was thinking wow what a loser

ChrisH36

Reaction score
LC said:
dont call me a kid ever again chris because face it all u did was lash out all ur problems with me to be honest i was thinking wow what a loser
This sentence = Hypocrite personified.

Then you should have said something about it, but you didn't. With the other guys I know, they actually TELL me to stop. Instead, you learned to insult and cry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.