Weird image thread!@#

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
korrok, the 2 cats fighting is both cute and funny. i can just imagine them beating the crap out of each other.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i suppose a dog wouldn't love a kitten. or a bird, or maybe even a hairball...assuming hairballs are really sentient beings that cats eat, then cough up....:p

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
hairballs aren't sentient.
dust bunnies are.
run free little dust bunnies, back to your natural habitat under igneous rock formations in the frigid artic wastelands.
where you can hunt the polar bear and tame the wild walruses to operate your underwater basket weaving factories.
but be careful, your only natural enemy the bivalve mollusks are trying to unionize the walruses, and get them a dental plan.
and now because of the hole in the ozone your only food source the polar bear has migrated south, and your way of life if comming to an end, IT'S ALL FALLING APART!!!!, OH GOD... WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE SAFETY OF THE UNDERNEATH OF MY REFRIGERTOR? WHY?..... wheres my medication?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
HOW TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY:
(Prequisites: Must already control Planet Earth)

So you want to take over the galaxy. Well we're going to have to go through some basic setup procedures before you can assert your control over your very own galaxy. First, make sure you do in fact control your very own planet. If you don't have this, please discontinue reading... we don't want this falling into the wrong hands. Finally check to make sure you have polar ice caps. This is crucial in galactic domination!

1) Upon subjugating your race, find a large mass of killers, psychos, and hardcore military buffs. Send them to the farthest reaches of your planet, putting them in the coldest climates you have available.

2) Leave them alone for 4-5 generations (we hope your species lives a long time). If your race is not already able to make intersellar travel, develop it during those 4-5 years.

3) Once they have forgotten the cruelties you have subjected them to, and you are ready to conquer, simply send in your now Polar-resistant soldiers, and you have the most highly skilled warriors in the galaxy. Combining your races travel capabilities and cold-resistant troops, they'll be able to withstand frigid arctic planets and the icy cold void of space.

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
Those were f*cking hillarious coRtALoS. I love watching kittens fight...the second was was like, f*ck this and like plows the black kitty!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
My final one of the day, this is all the ones i have right now, i'll keep searching. :) have fun all lol i had funny with these.