Warcraft 3 expansion

Teats

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Any inside info as to the new units and advanced storyline would be great. I am asuming that this is part of the reason it took Blizzard three years to release warcraft III...Blizzard would be smart to take several years to release Starcraft II...I think that the Worlds of Warcraft will keep us all occupied for it's incubation time....Looking forward to getting my ass beat on battlenet, and any product Blizzard releases....top quality everytime.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
this belongs in the WC3 forum... moving it there now.

About the expansion, not much is known... it will be out fairly soon though, by mid-2003 at the latest.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SkuZZy
mid-2003 at the latest.
Early 2003 being the probable time? Yeah, right. It'd be early 2004 "at the latest", but it'll probably[/] be out mid 2k3.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Uhh... Did I miss something? Were not 100% sure yet that a WCIII expantion is comming out- we think the next game may be a whole new universe. Only 2 more days to wait!!!!

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Yay... a crappy console game was announced! two thumbs down *Fart sound*

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thinkl warcraft will have an expansion becuz all games have one and why would not blizzard make one? very easy and big money involved. the crap crap console gaime is going to get in the way tough. i ****in hate blizzard alot lately

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
grrr the ruined the whole idea of clans

to be honest i think they ruined the whole idea of clans on battle.net we were able to put ~!@#$%^&* in our names and 1 night they just decided to not let us use that.... ive been playing on bnet fr about 4 years now.... and when they stopped letting us use thosein our names i REALLY started to hate them... they ruined clans... because tags with like x[watever]x and sh*t is just gay....

stonedawg

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard one thing about it on gamefaqs

I heard i rumor on gamefaqs a month or so ago, that they were already in production for the expo. The only new character info they had "possibly" flying hero's.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the bad thing about world of warcrafts internet connetction is that it costs money.
but it will be fine with me cuase i have money:)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Swooper
Uhh... Did I miss something? Were not 100% sure yet that a WCIII expantion is comming out- we think the next game may be a whole new universe. Only 2 more days to wait!!!!
2 more days for wow? or what? i havnt heard realy that much news about wow

NewPosts

New threads