Want the StarCraft forums to be near the top of the BF index again?

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm, I wonder what he exactly means "playing with fire." Sounds like they just don't want people to abuse the system and make them counteract votes... still lets just vote every 30 hours I suppose :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Will do. I've tabbed the voting site on Firefox. It copmes up right when I click my Firefox icon, and it's my first tab so I never forget to vote. Very handy.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sadly, you are correct, ArtOfProtoss. We are losin even though everyone is doing their part to vote for StarCraft Forums. I still say they are cheating, but since we fight the good fight, we might as well call this pointless.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
prolly figured out the cheaters.

No way they had 800 something to our 350.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
dont you guys know about the lil arrows that minimize a section? instead of asking for sc to be on top why not block the sections you dont read about. and whats the big deal of it being on top anyway?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
well i think that d2 should be at the top since it was #1 on the top 200 for some time.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, it doesn't need to be on the top I think. It's possibly the most active gaming section as it is. The point is to flush he less-active ones to the top so they recieve more traffic from gurests and posters.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Well, it doesn't need to be on the top. Its possibly the most active gaming section as it is. The point is to flush the inactive forums to the top so they recieve more traffic from guests and posters.
I beg to differ, I believe the D2 forums are much or popular.
People do no post often in Starcraft anymore. :(
Just you wait until E3, with SCG announcements, the Ghost forum will be flooded. ;)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I was referring to the D2 Forums. They don't need to be on the top. The Starcraft Forums however do. I know D2 Forums recieves a lot more traffic then the Starcraft forums because I check both. D2 gets quite a few posts a day, for a game of it's age. :)