VizjereiMage Chit-Chat is not the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Mass. USA.
Wow what a great mod you are



Let us not forget the text.



STUCK OMG!!1
HE WANTS NIPPLE BANNED!!!1
STUCK FOR SEKS!!1
OMG VALID POINT DESERVES A STICKY OMG AHAHAHA ROAROAROAROAROAROAROAR!!1!1

If I were an admin I would demod you right now. However I am not. Great example you are setting to the rest of the forum.
 

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
11,073
Reaction score
2
I'm just letting them know that we're not all like you, that we DO have a humorous side. :)
 

AxL

Buggin' Out
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Mass. USA.
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
I'm just letting them know that we're not all like you, that we DO have a humorous side. :)
Spamming the forum is not humorous. It is retarded and against the rules. You are given the mod powers to clean stuff up, not make more of a mess.
 

TweaK

Premium Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
0
Location
Nelson BC STILL
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Axl go blow yourself

lemme rephrase that

go fuck yourself.
 

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
6,502
Reaction score
14
Good god Axl. With all due respect, shut the fuck up you whiney cunt
 

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
11,073
Reaction score
2
AxL.

It IS my job to clean it up.

That's why I did it..I will clean it up later..
 

AxL

Buggin' Out
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Mass. USA.
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Good god. With all due respect, shut the **** up you whiney ****
I thought some of you would at least have a brain and not go along with this stunt, my thoughts were wrong.

Now all the newbs are going to think 'hey mods spam the forum, why can't we!'. Good job.
 

AxL

Buggin' Out
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Mass. USA.
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
AxL.

It IS my job to clean it up.

That's why I did it..I will clean it up later..
But you created a mess and thus you cleaning it up is irrelevant.
 

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
11,073
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by AxL
Now all the newbs are going to think 'hey mods spam the forum, why can't we!'. Good job.
You're a bit slow aren't you..?
 

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
6,502
Reaction score
14
fuck!

Axl, do you ever relax? God damn. Lighten up. TAKE A JOKE. FOR ONCE.

This strictness is RUINING battleforums.

Yes, we need rules.

Yes, we need order.

BUT SOMETIMES WE NEED FUN
 

AxL

Buggin' Out
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Mass. USA.
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
fuck!

Axl, do you ever relax? God damn. Lighten up. TAKE A JOKE. FOR ONCE.

This strictness is RUINING battleforums.

Yes, we need rules.

Yes, we need order.

BUT SOMETIMES WE NEED FUN
Not like this, by going against the rules. Why not make a funny thread or something? Why do you need to spam to make it funny?
 

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
6,502
Reaction score
14
Tell me, if "back in the day" skuzzy did something like this, would you go against it? I'm doubting it.

...but with you anything's possible.
 

AxL

Buggin' Out
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Mass. USA.
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Tell me, if "back in the day" skuzzy did something like this, would you go against it? I'm doubting it.

...but with you anything's possible.
As a matter of a fact I would. Then again skuzzy was an admin and admins define the rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top