Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
The link comes up invalid when I try it:(

Can someone fix this?

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
The demo was good. Although there seems they still need to work on the lag issue in the open maps. The vehicles available in the demo were nice. Had your basic tank, along with an assault vehicle that had one driver and two gunners. There was also a smaller warthog type of thing. There was a hover vehicle that allowed you to jump at quite a height and had plasma gun on it. The last vehicle I came across was a jet type of thing that you could shoot missiles and your basic turrent. There are also a few modes that missed the 2003 title as well as some returning guns. Other then that though everything from Unreal 2003 is there (basic game play, graphics, etc). The demo indeed makes me glad I preordered.

-edit-

Holy crap

Originally Posted by
Unreal Tournament.com

More than 95 maps will be available immediately, including more than 45 brand new maps for all existing game play modes as well as new modes of play. Vast outdoor environments, deep space combat areas and tightly packed indoor techno-arenas are all waiting for the latest entrants to the Tournament.

HOLY CRAP. That is a lot of maps. :loopy

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow it takes a while even with cable, just started and its looking like a good 2hr wait, so fair warning:)

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Khull
Wow it takes a while even with cable, just started and its looking like a good 2hr wait, so fair warning:)
Seriously? It took me like 15 minutes to DL it. It's only about 200MB.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
As soon as I get my new comp..^_^;
Yep, i'm waiting patiently for mine also :) .