Unnanounced Blizzard Game Announced!!!!!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Directly from Blizzard:

Blizzard Entertainment will be making their next product announcement at the Tokyo Game Show. The press conference will be held at the Hotel New Otani Makuhari on Friday, September 20th, at 9:00 AM. A second press conference will be held immediately following at 10:15 AM.
This is Great!!! Another game from Blizzard!!! Now what will it be? Im pretty sure that Blizzard North has been working on it. They said they were tired of the Diablo series for now, but it could still be Diablo III. Im thinking it could be an Expantion for Warcraft III (which Blizzard is definately going to make!), but my best guess is that its a completely new universe (I doubt that its Starcraft 2 yet, Im thinking at least another 3 years before that). What do you think? Looks like there won't be as much waiting as there was for WoW (there announcing it in only 9 days...).
What to you think?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Where'd you see the announcement at? I think this sounds interesting. Not too sure exactly what it will be though. It might be starcraft 2, but i'm thinking it's either gonna be the WC expansion or else an entirely new game... either way, it sounds like big news!

Can't wait

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
let's see hear its not WoW allready annoced that to pc gamer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know

on blizzard.com they all in an uproar about it: sc:ghost. big 3-d game with only u as the person as far as i heard. addition info now at blizzard.com

NewPosts

New threads