• DEMON HUNTER PWNS ALL!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • WARDEN!! (GIRL POWER!!)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum has been unactive for long as i can remember.... so heres something to debate about (keep it alive!)

DH VS WARDEN

which hero is better? for hero rush? for fast tech? etc... GIVE REASONABLE REASONS!!!! i will join this debate when some ppl joins....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Warden kicks too much a@@ to pass up.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Shadow Strike was too strong b4...

My thoughts are the DH is better than Warden. First off, he has evasion, and he has mana burn, very annoying skills.... Tho he doesnt have blink, give him faster run boots, good micro = pwnage :D Plus Metamorphosis!, and Warden's stats are lower than DH by 1 or so... (i mean all stats..) And i personally like to use DH more, i only use warden for hero rushing and abusing.. which im not that good at...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I still think Blink + Shadowstrike + Blink + Fan of Knives + Blink + Shadowstrike is better.....

Mana Burn isn't exactly strong, because it is dual-pronged, so Potions often negate both effects.

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are u kidding me DH rocks warden. i just mana burn her and she can do shiz...even with items i jsut mana burn her again. end of that and yes shadow strike needs a nerf

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I find myself not using the DH as much. Im more of a kepper of the grove/warden fan.

I love harass with entangle, because it stalls the other player(s.)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
However... Warden can die fast, thats the thing, she is fit for 2nd hero, which means DH is lot stronger :D

Tho Warden mayb able to kill many heros in 1v1, statiscally, DH is stronger, and useful (evasion = great tank) and metamophosis.

I use Warden for harassing in most case, but i use DH as harrasser against human.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know what to think of, all are good the potm isnt in the beginning but at lvl6 she's the best while the others for solo>harass,rush especially warden and kotg are the best

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
meh, potm is good only for ne vs ne, her aura pwns ne's. Anyways, potm is good in ffa, for her ult, and yes, i do use KotG for harassing orc, warden for ud. Buti use DH as human harasser.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
so.. im the only one who uses DH??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

ARGG ill jus have to spread the DH virus to yall!!1 :D:D

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
the WARDEN OWNS... mana burn is good :D, but the death strike is way better... slows them... the last one does 225 dmg then like 30 every few secs... omfg its so good!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
nope, its been lowered down... its almost useless against heros, unless u HAVE to kill them. Using it on units are better.

Anyways, i can use DH better than how you ppl use warden (or so I think). I like DH better! with 1 pot, faster run boots, and perihat of vitality, hes good :D

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
depends what u are fighting against..in same cased dh would be a much better choice..sometimes warden would be. the only thing that makes me preffer warden over dh is the fact she can blink out..even shadow melt.

M1nt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
....wow....

1) You shouldn't get a DH first for humans...he's an okay second hero, but for humans I get BM anyways, so i rarely get a 2nd hero because I want my BM level 6 ASAP...
2) The DH and Warden are equally good in different situations. I tell everybody this: WARCRAFT 3 IS COMPLETELY 100% UNDENIABLY SITUATIONAL!!!!!! However, the warden is infinitely better at harassing, IMHO.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
obivously, you dont know much about DH mint..
--> I know what im doing everytime i pick DH, so buzz off! :p
--> DH are horrible as second hero =/
--> Yes i know, for humans KotG/Warden seems to be better, but with my DH, i can prevent humans from creeping or even going outside their base. This way, i can keep on harassing by letting them use Call to arm. I will post up replays how i do it, when i play ladder..

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
As a hero killer, a warden is almost a match for my beloved mountain king. Killing heroes doesnt waste much time, but it wastes the enemy's money and gives you a lot of experience. Her ultimate is also hella cheap, and cheap for you=GOOD.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ agreed, Warden is very good hero killer, but she is very weak unless she gets to like lvl 4 or 3. Of course, all of heros are weak, but DH is considerably stronger in low lvls, and strongER in high lvls.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
all ne heros tend to be weak before they reach lvl 3 or 4 so just keep that in mind. maybe the ranged heros are easier to save but when comes to melee ones (dh + warden) i think sometimes is better to creep rather than harass.

depends what u are fighting against also. if its am or a lich..go go get them...if its Mk, DK...etc..go creeping.