U~Frost Wyrms

TheLimpOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Frost Wyrms in my opinion kick ALOT of ass, they can kill forces and heroes pretty damn fast as long as you balance out the rest of your force. Massing just Wyrms will screw you over though, since they can easily be annihilated by Archers and other Anti-Air units which usually pisses me off so much.

Teching straight to them would take too long and would be just plain stupid. I'll have stupid teamates who will always try teching to their strongest units and end up screwing us over... -.-

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
i personly hate frosties there slow and can easly be owned by some upgraded ranged.

yea i pretty much think it is dumb to tech straight to frost wyrems but they can be very useful always very strong against any units mix in web and bring down air and then wyrems will kill them pretty fast and it make slow around the enenmies and to axl i didnt see thse berserkers owning my frosties in that 2vs1 :p

jkyet

Reaction score
some strat that has worked for me

well no one seems to tech to frosties from what i have read but i have a start that has worked for me very well, i start out with dk and some fiends tech up to tier 3 and creep a little and make some towers for the meantime save up, then make two boneyards and start making them by this time i have quite a few fiends and have upgraded their armor and attack which is same for frsoties and with these two units rape the other guy. someone try it out plz and tell me what tyou think of it.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Upgrade complete!
[BFs Mastery complete]

BFs Mastery - raises 2 dead threads to fight on your side.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Necro wagon > frosties

When I use this I always get at least 1 or 2 frosties because people are like OMG! NO WAY! and spend their time taking them out while my necro wagon kills their units and further increase the army. I use them for decoy.

plus towers rape skeletons.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That is actually wrong on so many levels. All you can really do is cripple and focus fire. If he has more wyrms than you can handle, your necrowagon (even with ranged skeletons) will fall in like seconds.

And jkyet, stop searching through threads from 2003 and reviving them, there are such thing as recent topics.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I ment that necro wagon is a better strat than frosties smartass.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
In the right hands and if you exploit thier lack of dispel, then yes it is. Most people who go frosties straight usually need teams and major time to start them. I have helped players pull it off before, quite dastardly it becomes when the player has like 5 wyrms when they still have t1-2 units that do jack.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Necrowagon is really the only strta with UD that I CAN do :(

But it works. Not many people actually use spells from regular units that could easily decimate the skeletons.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Thats the thing about most players. Those who can't handle it end up losing to the skeletons. Most of the time, I usually directly attack the casters that can summon, and dispel as I go along. The Necrowagoner should try to res skeletons and also try to do something about the existing dispellers.

sixam

Reaction score
ugh frosties...mercenary dragons are waaaaayyyy better than wyms and hey wyrms arent battle cruisers....they are just like strong aerial+supporter cuz of they're dmg (ice slows up units) BUT necs+ghouls OR necs+acos (yes acolytes XD) rox just sacrifice your ghouls or acos then summon mages and warriors (skeles) voila that's it and DO NOT BE SCARED IF THERE ARE DRYADS use math dryad's dispel=50 skeles= MILLIONS!!! :laser:

sixam

Reaction score
Thats the thing about most players. Those who can't handle it end up losing to the skeletons. Most of the time, I usually directly attack the casters that can summon, and dispel as I go along. The Necrowagoner should try to res skeletons and also try to do something about the existing dispellers.

Lol only noobs get trapped ther a TRUE UD player does cripple AND frenzy...a noobie player well...........just summons

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've seen a couple of cases of somone using all acolytes+1 hero and win a game. Can someone explain that to me? (damage and strategy and all)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of cases of somone using all acolytes+1 hero and win a game. Can someone explain that to me? (damage and strategy and all)
Me and aragorn AT'd like that and won couple games

Me wisp
aragorn acoylte

^^

sixam

Reaction score
Please son, Me and Aragorn were on the ladder
Are u guys team players...well acos U CAN do wonders on acos 1st USe crypt lord then summon bettles 2 DK and heal and 3rd the vampire man and put vampiric aura finish voila...But i never used that in middle games only in rushes....but wisps are only for mana.....I really do not understand how a wisp can pwn..o_O :banghead: