TT1 vs. BOn_ZOaw

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A nice matchup that got my blood pumping from my use of Ensnare. This is well worth watching, and shows some of the improvements I've been making. I'm TT1 btw.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This game was very one sided but it is nice to see that you are making many improvements to the way you do things. The only thing you could have done was expand earlier, but maybe that is just me. Your micro on the first rush was a bit weak. But, you can't really learn how to rush overnight anyway.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I stopped caring a bit and let my forces run into tight spaces, I know.

To me, I expanded at the right time. I was at the advantage, and he was trapped in his base.

Oh, and it was sort of one-sided. He could've come back had I not caught him moving back to his base after creeping and ensnared 3 riflemen and like, 2 priests.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
But the human was a noob?!mass rifles no casters vs grunts and other melee
no upgrades

TT1 is probably your new account this was a newbie matching

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
no upgrades

Ya, the other guy wasn't very good but I don't look at that. I look at how Torubu did. He did fairly well, and there were only a few other things that he could have done. Other than that..GG

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no upgrades

He's level 13 team, 13 FFA, 9 solo (21-6).

Yes, he did get casters. Unfortunately for him, I interrupted him twice when he was building the Sanctum, which is why they were pumped so late. Also, when he was retreating to his base after a creep camp, I ensnared a few sorcs.

No, TT1 isn't a new account. Level 10- 56-39 Solo, Level 8- 17-6 Team

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
He's level 13 team, 13 FFA, 9 solo (21-6).

Yes, he did get casters. Unfortunately for him, I interrupted him twice when he was building the Sanctum, which is why they were pumped so late. Also, when he was retreating to his base after a creep camp, I ensnared a few sorcs.

No, TT1 isn't a new account. Level 10- 56-39 Solo, Level 8- 17-6 Team
OMG....his record does not reflect his play.... =/

Well, that is another example of how records don't mean sh!t.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
We always say that stats never show the skills of a player but this must be for team, obviously we have to judge somebody by his solo or even FFA.If you say lvl 13 solo or lvl9 ffa that can mean 20-30 more losses than wins and because this gives you idea of how good he is ,it can be a good answer why he played so alwful

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We always say that stats never show the skills of a player but this must be for team, obviously we have to judge somebody by his solo or even FFA.If you say lvl 13 solo or lvl9 ffa that can mean 20-30 more losses than wins and because this gives you idea of how good he is ,it can be a good answer why he played so alwful
He has a winning record in both, thanks.

Did it ever cross your mind that the way I played that game made him look bad? I stopped him from making his shop 3-4 times. I began frustrating him with ensnare, and he couldn't level his MK, which is important to good humans.

And I'm sure he's a better human player than you, Dark Mage. Anyone can sit here and look for mistakes in a replay, but to not make them yourself when playing is alot harder. Ever hear the saying "Easier said than done?"

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
And I'm sure he's a better human player than you, Dark Mage. Anyone can sit here and look for mistakes in a replay, but to not make them yourself when playing is alot harder. Ever hear the saying "Easier said than done?"
It can be judged until everyone sees replays from u and dark mage being human.

Man, that was too ez game torubu, i was gonna laugh if u lost :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
He has a winning record in both, thanks.

Did it ever cross your mind that the way I played that game made him look bad? I stopped him from making his shop 3-4 times. I began frustrating him with ensnare, and he couldn't level his MK, which is important to good humans.

No doubt you think so you always criticise me or dont agree with anything.Indeed i have an opposition, ok.

~EDIT: If you think im so weak with hums ok prove it in 1v1.NOTE: im not so good in solo so you have 98.9% chance to win.Good luck to you and me

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyways.. Torubu, you have to remember that dark mage wrote the human guide... so if ur so better than him in human, why didnt you write a guide? lazy? it only takes about 15 min =/

EDIT

OOPS!!! sry torubu, my bad, you said "him", not you... sry about that =/ anyways, you do have to give credit to dark mage for that nice gguide in human section tho :D

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I HAVE to give him credit? Now now, I don't HAVE to do anything. As I said in the guide, I don't agree with everything he said. I'm not going to throw his work to the ground by picking it apart and manipulating it to what I've watched in replays and developed when playing human.

I don't see how you can say this kid sucks. I'm sure he'd take most of the people on these forums.

I wouldn't necessarily bet on it, but about 8/10 IMO, I could take Dark Mage in a Human mirror.

Oh, and I judge by level, then record. Dark Mage's record doesn't satisfy me very much to allow him to blatantly insult one's skills that got him to a higher level than himself.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
meh, the human player you were fighting was a noob... had some bad micros there and there... anyways, you still dont insult dark mage in public... thats, jus not things that adults/young adults do.... (if you are that is)
Meh, Dark mage did miss out DH rush (mana burn) and warden rush, oh well. and that reminds me... he did miss out a lot in hero section (items to use.. etc..)

I don't see how you can say this kid sucks. I'm sure he'd take most of the people on these forums.
Ill agree on that, since there arent many good players around here, but he does suck =/

oh yea, that reminds me, how did you think of my strat guide, do u think it sux? Im making new one anyways... i can include ur opinions on it. ('ur' means everyone peeps :p)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't agree with everything said in any strategy guide unless I wrote it. I have my own style, merged from the opinions of top players, and my own. You have your own style, as does every player. None of us can exactly CLONE another player.

A noob? I haven't even gotten level 13 team yet on TFT. He's surely not a "noob," and I've yet to see what gives you the room to call him such a thing.

Btw, I'm not a fan of strategy guides. Nobody will cover every unit combination you will come across, or nonconflicting manners as to which you should counter them. It's better to get a lesson in game then to read a guide, though I have to say, if I'm having trouble with a matchup I will turn to guides like Pieces' Orc guide.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
well.. i only asked for your opinions :(

Anyways, i call him noob cuz ive seen hell lot of better human players with better micro. He also had bad building set up too. =/

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with everything said in any strategy guide unless I wrote it. I have my own style, merged from the opinions of top players, and my own. You have your own style, as does every player. None of us can exactly CLONE another player.
You see you really have to respect the others' work.The fact that you dont agree with anything and you have your own style doesnt mean that the OTHERS are idiots.

Ok Torubu if you want a game you can compare the way we play. I still stick to the idea that he wasnt good or he
didnt play so well this time.And you could have owned him earlier you knew what he had.You cant judge 2 ppl without playinw with them dont you understand??

Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
I meh, the human player you were fighting was a noob... had some bad micros there and there... anyways, you still dont insult dark mage in public... thats, jus not things that adults/young adults do.... (if you are that is)
Meh, Dark mage did miss out DH rush (mana burn) and warden rush, oh well. and that reminds me... he did miss out a lot in hero section (items to use.. etc..).
PM me anything you think of and i will add it.I will add some right now

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You see you really have to respect the others' work.The fact that you dont agree with anything and you have your own style doesnt mean that the OTHERS are idiots.

Ok Torubu if you want a game you can compare the way we play. I still stick to the idea that he wasnt good or he
didnt play so well this time.And you could have owned him earlier you knew what he had.You cant judge 2 ppl without playinw with them dont you understand??

PM me anything you think of and i will add it.I will add some right now

I don't have to respect the work itself, the only thing I respect is your effort. And yes, if the person is not over my level in solo and I don't play like the person, I have every right to believe the person (if this is the situation) are an idiot. And no, this isn't calling you an idiot.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright i make you a friendly offer in 1v1 one day to see that i can do better than this game and to give you another idea of what im like in WC

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
woo scary... =/ jus dont flame/swear at each other in the game... ok? ^^; we are all good friends here.... :D Whoever wins gets claps from me

@DarkMage: k, ill pm you about your guide when i read it, ill prob read in friday... hence the gay h/ws and gay teachers giving us random questions without reading them... which are like doing a small project in 1 day...

NewPosts

New threads