TrongaMonga picture

Walker

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm back after my long absence (I went to Iraq to serve my country!), and recently I saw the thread to place user pictures... I'm curious about the TrongaMongas one...
1st, who are you in the middle of all those guys??
2nd, Why are you all dressed in black with vampire clothes?? Are you in a funeral or into satanic cults??

Glad to be back...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome back...iraq blows my freind got out of the army a few months ago. And yes...tronga is in a satantic cult dubbed "el diablo"

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Walker said:
Hi there. I'm back after my long absence (I went to Iraq to serve my country!), and recently I saw the thread to place user pictures... I'm curious about the TrongaMongas one...
1st, who are you in the middle of all those guys??
2nd, Why are you all dressed in black with vampire clothes?? Are you in a funeral or into satanic cults??

Glad to be back...
Eh, welcome back :)

I'll answer all those:

First, it wasn't meant to be that picture. I have two others where I do appear.

As for the second question, that's my university, uh, costume. There's not really an english word for it, but it's tradition to wear that if you're a student. It has nothing to do with vampires, demons or ocultism (altough we're usually called by the common people as bats), but it's a tradition far older than your country (started around the 13th century). And as such, it's quite an honour to be able to wear it, in my opinion.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I barely remember you, but, um, welcome back.

By the way, no one cares about Portugeues traditions Tronga. You look like a cult member because you are a cult member.

-Frank :cool:

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back, I cannot remember you, but did u really went to Irak to serve your country and stuff like that?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
4 posts.. am I supposed to remember who you are?

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Eh, welcome back :)

I'll answer all those:

First, it wasn't meant to be that picture. I have two others where I do appear.

As for the second question, that's my university, uh, costume. There's not really an english word for it, but it's tradition to wear that if you're a student. It has nothing to do with vampires, demons or ocultism (altough we're usually called by the common people as bats), but it's a tradition far older than your country (started around the 13th century). And as such, it's quite an honour to be able to wear it, in my opinion.
Uniform? That would be something that you have to wear to school.

Anyway, hello to Walker and I'm glad that you went to Iraq. Show of patriotism. But I hope you haven't recieved any purple hearts :). Excuse me if it's an offense to you, but it would be a tragedy to have an injured member of BattleForums.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, it's not an uniform because I'm not forced to use it. I only wear it if I feel like. And it's not made to go to classes (altough you can use it there), but rather to some cerimonies and whatnot. It's made for pranks, but a much more refined kind of pranks than what you've got there.

It's translated as something in the order of costume-suit.

--Edit--

Speaking of that, I've got to hear it now, got to go to a reunion of Praxe (portuguese word, comes from Praxis, same place pranks come from).

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
****ing Chuck Norris

Dodgeball Rocks :D

Welcome back

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
maby asking who is the guy with the red arrow

Zmoney

Reaction score
Wasn't there another older member who had Chuck Norrs as his avatar. It was more of a full body shot. I don't remember his name but I know he flammed alot. O well.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
maby asking who is the guy with the red arrow
Oh hell no! That red arrows was NOT there before! I cannot believe I missed it! Ugh, I'm losing it today.