Transfering items

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
is it possible to take stuff from my baba and put into my pally?
if so how?

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea you can transfer stuff from your baba, over to your pally, by getting someone you know to make a game, and you join in and drop off the items there, then get your pally and pick them up. Just remember to tell your friend not to leave the game.

cvysa119

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can also make a game(i would make a password so no one else joins) the wait in the game for five mins......then u can drop your items, exit the game, and join it again with your pally.....since the game lasted for five mins it wont be deleted immediatly after u exited the game....

ive never actually tried this but i've heard it works, u can try it out with a shitty weopon or armor before doing it with ur valor, wf, gf ect.

Steve_G

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it works, but 1 realm down message and your screwed, id rather wait till a friend comes online to help me xfer

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
I xfer by myself all the time. the only thing ive ever lost is a skullders. oh well I have enough of those. Its best to try it when Bnet ising crashing alot that day.

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actualli....i've tried dis method a number of times alreadi, and i neva get a "realm down"
here's some suggestion to u tho
create a game, wait from 5-10 minutes
if u wanna transfer, make shure at dat time, ur internet/connection is very stable, meaning everything is going very great, no lag at all...
like some other ppl said, throw a crappi item down first, exit, and choose another char to go in da game...if da game is still there, dat means it's going to b there for a period of time...den u can do a real transfer....
MAKE SHURE WHEN U CLICK EXIT/ESCAPE KEY, don't click too fast, cuz das a realli easy to get REALM DOWN msg....just go nice, easy and slow, and u'll get ur items safely onto another char ^^

like i said, i've done dis for a number of times now, and i do wat i's posted everytime, and i neva actualli lost my items, not even once...i even transfered onto another ACCOUNT, not just another char...but another account...so ya, im pretti shure if u follow dis method, u'll get a good result, have fun, and drive safely ^^ heehee

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
When I Transfer with myself I always wait till right before i leave to drop all the items that need a transfer.

Steve_G

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i still personally wouldnt trust bnet to transfer. i have many friends that can help me so i just wait for them to come online if needed

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya, like Steve_G says, it's always BEST when u have close friends helping u wif this stuff....do not trust ppl online saying dat dey will not jack ur stuff...cuz im sorry to say, but u can neva trust ppl online...ya....so have ppl help u transfer, ppl dat u do kno in real-life (preferably), but if u realli can't, or have no one at da moment, and transferring is emergency, den do wat i said

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
the worst is when you make a transfering game called like 'PW is one" and someone busts in. Someone got in to one of mine and my friends muling game and almost got my SS taken.

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahahaha.......but the game name is kinda ....um....no comment...if i wanna transfer in a game, created by myself, i wud at least have name and password in two totalli different areas
such as
game: ice cream
pass: kill baal

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I do to now. like a game called fork you PW blah you get the idea. Sometimes when im on a mule there will be normal games called like PW is ha, and ill go on in and see if I cant get me somthing nice...

NewPosts

New threads