~Trade Accepter~ By Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XyRo

yeah, this is OLD like 1.09 old this was posted a long time ago, nothin new!

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Strongest_Claw
Wow, flamers...
wow, dumbass

he doesnt deserve a sticky for this crap, sorry but i tell it like i see

someone made it b4 him but i dont see him in the sticky, besides i thought scammin wasnt allowed?

and @oneyed what the hell r u trippin on?

cronz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzvault.com
Dam i really want something dat work Well datz not buggy. i want something like trade hack -==== by the way are they gana make trade hack 4 this version....

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, Master, read before you start flaming. This is my first hack. I was just kind of happy I successfully made a hack. I won't post anymore simple hacks if you care soooo much about it. I stated that pyrokid had already made a module for this which can be found easily by the search button.
Oneyed was probably just congratulating me on my first hack,-trying to be polite, unlike other people.
Another thing, promoting people to want to make new hacks and stuff is cool, don't flame people even for the stupidest thing.
This is the bnet hacking section (or was) not the bnet hacking flaming section. You could've just ignored this thread and not posted anything.

If you really care so much master you can bitch your way to a mod to have this thread closed, I really don't care.

If anyone needs any help with this module or on what packet (lol)
I used to make it just pm me. ~happy hacking

GrOuNd-AbUsEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I Hate Flamers I Like This Module It Shouldnt Auto Accept Trade... That Would Be Gay... Its Fine The Way It Is... I Will Use It Thanks Jim :)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
WoW...all settle down dammit -.-*

This is his first damn hack...and it's actually usefull...I think I'll do what oneyed said and add this to the sticky along with all other modules/progs that are made by BF users...no need to get pissed Master...now peace :)

btw: nice module ;)

edit: ok done...added some modules to the sticky :D

Grem

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think its great when ppl try 2 help no matter how they try.

GJ jimbo!!

And no need 2 flame.
@all the flamers how many modules have u made? If any how good was ure first module?

OneEliteMof0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My 1 and only thought/comment about this program he made:

If you can get them to download a file, why not just get them to download drop hack and steal all their items?

Seems like a waste of time if you get someone to download a file, and only do a trade hack

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
because this is a .d2h file... people will think, no exe=no scam/trojan/drophack.

@ master: u arent really happy when people release thingfs which are more or less usefull/useless, aren't you? ;p. come on, dont make such a big deal out of it. the guy is trying, let him try, and encourage him to try more even if he did the biggest sh*t ever, cuz on day one of tehse people will make the next tradehack, or open to closed transferrer, or w/e. and if u really wanna flame take it to the asylum.

@ jim: gj, keep working on new ideas. and gl for the future.

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Starfish
WoW...all settle down dammit -.-*

This is his first damn hack...and it's actually usefull...I think I'll do what oneyed said and add this to the sticky along with all other modules/progs that are made by BF users...no need to get pissed Master...now peace :)

btw: nice module ;)

edit: ok done...added some modules to the sticky :D
personally i dont give a crap if its in the sticky,
@maker i was not directing any criticism at you sorry if i was brash
@people chewin me out: stfu
and whatnot i dont care if it gets posted in bold type across the top of the page! i was just saying that oneyed seems to jump onto things...

good job learning c++ btw dude im not here to flame u

but entos, you are so f***ing lame, you dont have to post in every damn thread, you usually add nothing to the thread except empty meaningless space... you are a spammer and your programming skills are jack sh*t and you have no good ideas, do the world a favor and stop your stupid spam

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
Originally posted by !~0º°MħTËR°º0~!
but entos, you are so f***ing lame, you dont have to post in every damn thread, you usually add nothing to the thread except empty meaningless space... you are a spammer and your programming skills are jack sh*t and you have no good ideas, do the world a favor and stop your stupid spam
hey, be carefull, im trying to be nice, and to help people, i dont post in every thread, and when i do post i dont add meaningless space but i try to help people and add to teh thread what i think, and answer questions. i make 2 posts a day, starfish makes 8 posts per day, so stop thinking that im spamming! (sorry for using u as a leverage, starfish ;))
about my programming skills, who gives a f*ck if they suck, atleast im doing my best, and u should stfu *trying to say it nicely* cuz urs arent much better, and im not gonna spend my time reding some geek books to learn c++ or w/e. there's way too many programmers out there, why should i become anotehr one??? im just doing what i can in order to bring something to the community.
my previous post wasnt directed as a flame, i was just defending the guy. and ur post was more of a spam than all of mine together.
and if u think im a spammer? whats TwEaK then? ... just joking.
and to clear any misunderstanding, im not flaming u, im just telling u to stop being such a prick.

he doesnt deserve a sticky for this crap, sorry but i tell it like i see
and whatnot i dont care if it gets posted in bold type across the top of the page! i was just saying that oneyed seems to jump onto things...
no u weren't. u were saying he doesnt deserve a sticky for tyhis crap, and now ur just defending urself.

BTW: and even if i suck, then help me not to!!!

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
next one who goes off-topic is warned, I dont want to close Jim's first module-thread because of you guys, chill ...

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
know what? **** it, i got my own forums up and their almost done and it will blow these bandwidth eating forums away once it gains momentum. its not dome yet but heres the shit i got done: www.elite-d2.com

about my programming skills, who gives a f*ck if they suck, atleast im doing my best, and u should stfu *trying to say it nicely* cuz urs arent much better, and im not gonna spend my time reding some geek books to learn c++ or w/e. there's way too many programmers out there, why should i become anotehr one??? im just doing what i can in order to bring something to the community.
my previous post wasnt directed as a flame, i was just defending the guy. and ur post was more of a spam than all of mine together.
and if u think im a spammer? whats TwEaK then? ... just joking.
and to clear any misunderstanding, im not flaming u, im just telling u to stop being such a prick.
im not a "geek" either... i got a life, a gf, and a car. what more do i need considering i dont play d2 much nemore.

Status
Not open for further replies.