Tower defense

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Has any tried the different tower defenses? At first I thought they were gay, but now they are sort of cool. My favorite right now is Archer Defense. It's hella cool, but it's also hard. It's only 4 player, but if one person screws up, then everyone loses. Anyone else play tower d?

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've played a lot of different tower D's, but never the archer one you speak of. I get frustrated when my allies are bad so I stick to independent custums or custums with my friends.

I;ve taken a few looks at the wc3 map editor and was very overwhelmed... so I gave up on it for a while. The triggers were a lot easier in SC I think. Doesn anyone actually know how to use the editor good?

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
im good

i have mastered the map editor and have made many good maps

some are
Troll lands
Troll lands v1.1
Troll lands v 1.2
troll lands v1.3
Portal of darkness
Numerous WWIII games
and my personal favorate
Nuke the jews b4 the jews nuke u
LOL so if u need help Pm me

kodarr

Reaction score
Website
blackscorpions.50megs.com
I've gotten the editor down pact. And Make tower defences constantly. Working on a more stable and better working attack and defend maze. you'll see what i mean once i find out the code for disallowing ppl to give supplies.

DOA-SirWack

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heya all, i was just wndering if someone could point me in the direction of downloading new tower defences such as ark td, blixels td and so on. i hate downloading while in game b/c this da*n 56k modem just doesnt dl fast enough and i get booted from almost every game that i join, so will you help me find a place or download site to get these maps and have them when i play???
thx.

US-Playboi-US

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Very Experienced in map making

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PsYcHoTiC
Doesn anyone actually know how to use the editor good?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell ya i got it down mopre than the other guy probably

i know what the trigger sort of looks like.

Its soemthing about trading resources lock off..

I will find out and post the answer here

US-Playboi-US

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol i want this tag off me... "Total Newbie" and also i was wondering if the site hosters are looking moderators and stuff.... cause im quite interested plus i need some peeps that are willnig to make a Campaign like RoK its the best thing since the original WC..

I need peeps to edit some characters for me like martel....

Garthrs

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are so many TDs out there, it would take 1 GB to list the and the different versions... The best, in my opinion, are the ones where several tracks lead to one point. That way if you have a Nooblar in one point you can overcome. Like Z TD.