Tournament Being Planned By Wciii.com Staff!

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, im really the only one with the idea right now lol... anyway forget that last post i said about the tourny being tonight i dont think staff members can make it... i was thinking this next saturday night at about 8 pm chicago time (its 7:15 here now) well if youd like to join in its going to be either 1v1 orteams 2v2 dont now of any prizes yet :-\ im going to disscuss it with other staff members... well if you wanna join in PM me or e-mail me here maybe even reply to post w/e u wanna do... its going to be on Azeroth cause i see thats what most of u ppl play on these forums lol.... well peace
im making his sticky just for now ill make it unsticky after tourny is over

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Sounds like fun. I plan to get WC3 over the weekend (I've saved up, w00t!) so i'll probably join the tourney, even though i'll most likely get raped, it will still be fun. I was never good @ WC2 so I doubt i'll be much better @ WC3 ;)

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
skuzzy lol

hey skuzzy what race u planning to play with? im good with mostly all i suck alil with human if rush doesnt work but other then that i can help u get somewhat good by the time the tourny is starting...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: skuzzy lol

Originally posted by XanDeR
hey skuzzy what race u planning to play with? im good with mostly all i suck alil with human if rush doesnt work but other then that i can help u get somewhat good by the time the tourny is starting...
Well from what i've heard Orcs are the best (for me). But, I really like Night Eleves. The race looks cool and it's my type of race... so i'll prob try and get good with Night elves. Nice of you to offer i'll probably take you up on that offer ;) BTW this is post #5000 on the forums... unless someone posts before me!

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
skuzzy im just gonna PM u

heh... ill just PM u to talk its pretty senselessto keep posting on the forums if we're gonna b talking bak and fourth

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: skuzzy im just gonna PM u

Originally posted by XanDeR
heh... ill just PM u to talk its pretty senselessto keep posting on the forums if we're gonna b talking bak and fourth
That's what chit-chat is for... Senseless people, like us! AIM is good too though ;)

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Count me in, but I may own people too much. My current record is 12 wins and 4 losses (1 loss for every 4 games) and I have not met a player that rushes with orc as fast as I do.

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SKUZZY AND XANDER WORKING ON IT!

me and skuzzy have decided to do 2v2 tourny 8 team (16 players) will be allowed in there will be 3 rounds... so far the ppl entered are XanDeR (me), SkuZZy, and Placebo get your spot quick so me and skuzzy can decide teams!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Crap now I have to decide between 1 of my 3v3 friends that I play with. Hmm I will prob try to play with BnU-RoGuE[1] (my friend BMX) or if 1 can not be on BnU-RoGuE[2] (Heavensfury)

(I am currently 7 wins 1 loss for arranged 2v2)

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sure, Im in. I'll try to play with Aldur, We have our 2v2 down pretty well. BTW Xander, do you play to have anyone observing, or are you just gonna let them send in the replay if they think someone was cheating?

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
swooper me and skuzzy will observe

swooper me and skuzzy are going to observe games when we arnt playing in any ourselves... so we can make sure theres no cheates o yea im going to post a poll o this thread to see what maps you guys like best that we shuld use

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ill join

Though i have had it since like july, i haveent gotten around to playing it, so i would probably get murdered, but i would still like to participate, my name is the one u see, and my record is 12-18,(it seriously should be 12-14 but i let my friend, (who has a sc
record of 3-34)play on my name).

TwiSPi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tournaments never work

been tried many many times in war2
i think a privately hosted tournament worked twice

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, at the time Xander specified, channel wciii.com on Azeroth. We'll just do it with everyone thats there. Im gonna put up the info on wciii.com

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Swooper
Sorry, this one is done with. If ne one wants to host another one, just say so.
How did it go? Many people show up? Now that I actually have my own copy of warcraft 3 I want to join a tournament and get beaten badly lol. Plan on having another one soon, swooper? I'll help you out with it if you want.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, if you want to have another, just post it on the forums, and I'll post it on my site. I accualy couldn't make the last one (had a killer AP Bio test to study for), so I don't really know what happened, lol.

NewPosts

New threads