• JA

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • NEIN

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah, our new "staff" are intending on making this Nazi forums again, so don't hold your breath.
God forbid we'd try to make this place where people can talk about games and whatever else without getting chewed out by e-thugs like you.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i dont know why the professor is mod all he really did was hope that the next owner shut this shit hole down

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Renzokuken wants to close The Asylum. He also didn't want you to be re-promoted, Cheeze. The cogs are working against us, but we stay strong and will not give.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
why would he wanna close the asylum?? RENZO = MAX??????????? man all max did was close the asylum nearly killing bf and banned all members who disagreed with him he was the worst bf admin in history but luckily we got kinkarso who repair this site he did a great job but now hes selling and if we have people like renzo as mod they will influence the new admin to delete the asylum killing our post counts and making a giant dick mistake then every one will hate renzo and bf will be lower than ever before

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
God forbid we'd try to make this place where people can talk about games and whatever else without getting chewed out by e-thugs like you.
Theres sections for talking about games. The Asylum isn't one of them. Misplaced hate, IMO. Don't try to ruin Battleforums with your warped goals.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
YET. if we make a forum that requires a password or restricts access for underage users we can doooooo it.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Making a forum is easy. Making a forum that will have users go in is hard. Making a forum that breaks rules in itself cannot be done :).

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Theres sections for talking about games. The Asylum isn't one of them. Misplaced hate, IMO. Don't try to ruin Battleforums with your warped goals.
You guys even act like it outside of that "forum" so don't act like Mr. innocent here.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I think we should throw away Kuro Neko for trolling - that is what that is unless he can prove what he's saying.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Battleforums already is ruined, so i have no idea what you're talking about. Our current direction clearly isn't working, so i'm suggesting a different one. But obviously that's too difficult for everyone :rolleyes

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Any direction that changes The Asylum in any way has been proven to be the wrong direction.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
We can get rid of the rules since this forum isn't changing much anyways.