This site seems too good to be true

Trellame

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can you tell me

can you tell me if this site is trojaned.. the downloadz in it seem to good to be true

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I assume you're reffering to mewgood.com

Mewgood has been around for a very long time and has a great reputation among diablo sites. It gets upwards of 8,000 unique visitors a day, making it one of the biggest diablo sites on the web. All of the hacks on mewgood are virus/trojan free and most of them work good (some of them are a bit tricky though).

Bottom-line, download just from mewgood and never worry about getting trojans again ;)

rock on,
scsi

Draksus

Reaction score
I've downloaded a lot of stuff from this site.

Most of which I've had no problem with.

Like Skuzzy said some stuff is tricky.
Others have been patched.
But NEVER have i had a problem Trojans, Keyloggers, ect.

Also if you read the posts around the forum you'll see that a lot of programs from other sites have been found by members here to have trojans and virus'.

Not only is this site awesome but, there's a lot of people here willing to help.

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One quick question though when can we be able to download pindlebot!!!!!!!:( The link seems to be down still. Anyone know when it will be back up???

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive downloaded and tried almost all of the proggies off of mewgood. some of them are helpfull. some of them down right suck. but all of them are clean.