"There is a fifth" thread

"There is a fifth" - What should its fate be?

• Unsticky it and unlock it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky it and keep it locked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This is a legitimate discussion about Tipsy's "There is a fifth" thread in The Void, which you can check out by clicking here. It's currently stickied and closed, and has been stickied and unstickied multiple times. The question up for discussion is what fate you believe would be most suiting for this thread, as illustrated in the poll options, and why you feel that way.

I believe it should be stickied and unlocked. My reasoning is that Tipsy has gone to the greatest lengths, persevered through the harshest battles, and struggled through the roughest times just to keep this thread's spark of life from being extinguished. He has faced the repeated threat of unstickying, stood up to the methodically evil devices of Tweak, and still stands strong in fighting for his cause, no matter how bleak the outcome looks. All he wants is to be able to have the opportunity to properly nurture the thread so it need not suffer the fate of so many others. Deny him this simple, basic right, you say? Nay, sir, we cannot. Have you such passion in your heart as he for this thread? Nay, sir, you do not. I say unlock the thread, and allow him to have the basic rights which all men should.

What are your thoughts on this prominent, controversial issue?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Here is my opinion, STFU ABOUT IT. But once again, that is only my opinion ;)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
You make a most persuasive argument, and I must now comtemplate your thought provoking remarks. In the meantime, I hope others will follow your example and contribute their opinions to this volatile melting pot of controversial views and heated debate.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Wouldn't 'restricted' infer that you're restricted from viewing it, which would be the equivalent of deleting it? Hey look, that's a choice.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
They don't delete things, but they can move them.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
how about if he's the only one restricted from viewing it ? :)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Consider 'delete altogether' to include 'move somewhere no one can view it'.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Say all you want, I'll always sticky and open it as long as it is in the Void.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Tronga, taking a stance and firmly holding it to right the wrongs of man, is a hero of our time, a man among men. Many would do well to follow in his example, even if not for the same cause, at least with the same virtue and strength.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Say all you want, I'll always sticky and open it as long as it is in the Void.
Tronga,

I love you

read my sig whores. :wavey

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I occasionally read that thread. In my honest opinion, I think it's one of the better Teh Void topics to actually be in there. It's not too spammy, and to a remarkable extent, provokes some odd, but positive discussion. It can also be quite entertaining. That's why I think it should stay stickied, and opened so that we can all experience The Twilight Zone.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
Tweak has done everything in his power to remove the "There is a fifth..." thread from existence. Multiple stickies and unstickying, it has been locked multiple times, deleted petitions, deleted threads supporting the "There is a fifth..." thread. He has moved it into areas that I could not see before, but it got moved back into the Void. He has even gone to the extent of trying to destroy the thread from inside, he even edited the first post in it:

Void moderator abuse...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tipsy, you and I, and Tronga, will hold a revolution against void moderation team, we will fight for the justice, we will fight for a cause, we will fight, until we are perma banned!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
Tronga, taking a stance and firmly holding it to right the wrongs of man, is a hero of our time, a man among men. Many would do well to follow in his example, even if not for the same cause, at least with the same virtue and strength.
There's no being hero when you got the power to do stuff. If anyone's a hero, Tipsy is, for being able to preserv the thread without any powers. He'll be the new Aquiles, the new Jesus, the new Arnold Schawrzenneger!

All of this for a useless void banana thread? *claps*

Oh, if you want me to edit that first post, Tipsy, just IM me on AIM (or PM me :)).