The Wonderful World of Whippets!

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, well, me and some friends have been casually inhaling the gas out of whipped cream, Nitrous. Well, I realized that theres alot more fun/money to be had with acutally "whippets." Whippets are small metal cylenders full of nitrous, you crack them into a balloon and inhale from the balloon. It's exactly like the laughing gas you get from the dentist. I've come to enjoy it. Well, I've gotten into selling these whippets, and at 3-5 dollars a balloon I'm making a ton of money.

anyways, anyone ever try Nitrous/whippets? Any personal experences..?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
Okay, well, me and some friends have been casually inhaling the gas out of whipped cream, Nitrous. Well, I realized that theres alot more fun/money to be had with acutally "whippets." Whippets are small metal cylenders full of nitrous, you crack them into a balloon and inhale from the balloon. It's exactly like the laughing gas you get from the dentist. I've come to enjoy it. Well, I've gotten into selling these whippets, and at 3-5 dollars a balloon I'm making a ton of money.

No, how many brain cells does kill? That wsn't an insult I'm just curious because it obviously has a negative effect of some kind.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
Seriously... for your own sake please stop. Out of concern for you from knowing you on these forums for so long... I know someone that does those on a regular basis among other things.

One night I walked in on him and his buddies smoking catnip because they didn't have enough money to buy weed.

:rofl:

HAHAHAHAH

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
It's not drugs, it's just balloons of potassium nitrate. Watch someone try to fill his lungs completely with the gas and fall dead instantly with little chance of revival.

Sounds like a balloon's worth would knock a person unconscious at least.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
I don't do them much myself, but they dont kill any more brain cells then weed or alcohol. At 50 cents each, when you can sell them for 4 and 5 dollars a balloon, it's a huge profit...

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Misterwhippy

do you accept paypal?