Eric
Reaction score
Re: Spore is out thanks to Australia

i havent unlocked uber turrets yet =(

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score

my favorite part of space stage so far is the ability to abduct monsters and toss them into space :D

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

I played this game for like 9 hours straight.. WOW it was fun space stage is gay it is going to take fucking forever... It's complicated. I just massed air in the last stage and it pwned everything.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score

i made snow speeders :).

the space stage is hella annoying. I really dislike having to hold down x/space or scroll to move in and out of space.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Err spore help walkthrough help.

I got these stupid gold statues gnome relics and the stupid bug wont take them how do I give them to him I have all 3 it says go to him to finish mission and he just tells me the mission agian.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Re: Err spore help walkthrough help.

Can't help you.

I just started playing myself, i'm at the creature stage (Played like an hour last night), it's pretty fun... i guess. I kinda chose herbivore not expecting them to be pussybitches. I should've just gone carnivore and torn shit up. Now i gotta make friends with every ugly looking creature out there.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Anti Spore
i cant tell if this is a clever troll or a very anal mom

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score

I played this game for like 9 hours straight.. WOW it was fun space stage is gay it is going to take fucking forever... It's complicated. I just massed air in the last stage and it pwned everything.
yeah city stage is retarded any reasonable army is a insta win

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

Carnivore you get two choices make friends or fight I raped my shit. You can change your class just mate and change your mouth to a carnivorous mouth. What do you play on easy medium hard?

I play medium and it took me about half an hour to beat the cell stage.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

Easy. I want the game to be a breeze while i experience it for the first time.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score

Been play that shit for 4 hours non stop it's so fucking addictive.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score

space stage is annoying as fuck

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Re: Post ur spore creation list!

I'd have to actually spend 50$ on this game before I could do that.

And theres no way in hell it's worth that.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score

just wait till you get to space. its fucking bullshit half the time.

If you get the straw thing in cell stage you can be an omnivore in creature and tribal stage...speaking of tribal stage, what the hell was with the musical instruments? i spent ten minutes trying to figure it out, got bored, and beat the other tribe to death with marracas.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

You're supposed to click their central flame pit, and all your guys start playing instruments and shit with them.

I quit the game once I got to the space stage. Which took less than 2 days. I mean, I screwed around with it for a few, moved around pretty much the whole universe and was like "welp, that's it? glad I didn't buy this afterall".

Cool ideas, so on and so forth, poor execution.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Re: Post ur spore creation list!

Yeah i don't have a legit version. I did make some sort of cow/pig creature though, looked pretty neat.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

I'm in the creature stage and it's TAKING FOREVER TO PROGRESS. I'm a goram herbivore and half the creatures don't want to ally me, so i have to spawn a new evil herbivore full of BITE and STRIKE capabilities to mow those creatures that don't want to join me, down. Ugh.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

Is it really that addictive? Half the time i'm BAWWWWing over my butt-ugly creatures, so i just don't want to play. FUCK SPORE.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score

creature stage befriending isnt that hard. You need to make sure you're body parts give enough + to sing/dance/charm/pose. I'm sure u already know that you pick up parts from skeletons but something i didnt notice my first playthrough(got too fedup in space stage) i noticed that you only get parts if you kill/befriend the alpha monsters, so keep that in mind when hunting or whatever. Now, when you have you're sing/dance/charm/pose up, you need to walk up to one of the critters and initiate one of the abilities. It'll take a second for the other critters to respond and then they will do one of the four befriending skills. Its pretty much simon says here, if they dance, u dance. if they sing, u sing. Just do it 3 times and u get a higher ammount of dna points and allies. Later on when u can hold allies(befriend ur own kind, same as with other species but easier) and you're chances of succesfully befriending a monster shoots up. There are a couple special "rogue" monsters that if you find you should definitly add to your group. They all have 250 hp(i think) and when all the other critters only have 8-50 hp, they wont stand any kind of chance against u.