The Showtime is back

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was tryin to make this a Non-Manson thread, thats why I didnt mention you in my State Of Address Of Showtime's return. Shittttttttt you cant stand the fact im back, you cant stand your sexual tension towards me that can be cut with a knife, but thats why I try to stay away from you, I can feel some sick passion from you in each post. I am lookin forward to dissing your ass once again, cause you really never had shit on me Manson Boy. So like your hero get off my ****in computer screen and **** off.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you try to avoid me, then why did you post in my thread? K...nuff' said. Also...no one brought manson up in this thread but you. So shut it. Or I'll tell your mommy, and have her take your access away....again.

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
Oh look some asshole who doesnt know who I am and where im from. Im back here for the 2nd time, why did I have to leave, my family desided from having a cable internet to having DSL which I am totally more happy with. Im sorta a redneck in life yes, I sit around listening to shit like Sabbath, AC/DC, Lynard Skynard and what not. I drink beer occassionally, but love my Rum and Cokes aka The Julians which any Trailer Park Boy's fan would know( Insert Slice and Raccoons name LOL). Oh yea and I hate black power, or black panthers or whatever the **** those people are tryin to fight against the man, well if they wouldve had real jobs in the first place and not look ridiculous, they never had to worry about shit. I also think gangstas are ****in jokes, no black gang could take out the orignal gangsters I.E. The Mafia or Hell's Angels. Black people are put here for our amusments. Unfortantly they have to bite back raping the innocents and stealin from the hard workin.
Hmm... hate to burst your bubble, but your choice of music, and drinking on occassion doesnt make you a redneck. Hating ******s doesnt either. The fact that you live with your parents still... well that might help your trailer trash image some... I guess...

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wheres Raccoon
Well, he is not around.. he is temp banned for mass spamming. But don't worry, he may be back. Nice too see the flamers are coming back to the Asylum, maybe this place will get funny again.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ferd
Hmm... hate to burst your bubble, but your choice of music, and drinking on occassion doesnt make you a redneck. Hating ******s doesnt either. The fact that you live with your parents still... well that might help your trailer trash image some... I guess...
Um let me see, im 18 just gettin out of high school, I work and get paid 10$ a hour Canadian, I do live with my parents, but its a seperated house, I live on my own in the basement while I pay rent, if I wasnt livin in the basement then some other asshole would. And yes im callin myself an asshole, and once ive saved up enough money, im buying a Trailer in a nice little Trailer Park ive found.. SO **** YOU

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
10$ canadian eh? What's that... 2 dollars in US?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No No, at least 6 - 7$ But 2 dollars american, that price is still to high for your mom. HAHAHAHAHAHA, She probley could barely get 2$ Canadian. Oh Well, At least Dick and Bush dont run shit out here.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Whats really sad is im the only one glad to see you back shane . :wavey

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Um let me see, im 18 just gettin out of high school, I work and get paid 10$ a hour Canadian, I do live with my parents, but its a seperated house, I live on my own in the basement while I pay rent, if I wasnt livin in the basement then some other asshole would. And yes im callin myself an asshole, and once ive saved up enough money, im buying a Trailer in a nice little Trailer Park ive found.. SO **** YOU
Dude you brag about getting a trailer like its a good thing.

No No, at least 6 - 7$ But 2 dollars american, that price is still to high for your mom. HAHAHAHAHAHA, She probley could barely get 2$ Canadian. Oh Well, At least Dick and Bush dont run shit out here.
In American $7 is minium wage.

So your proud of bein a ****in idiot, thats even more sad.
God I really just laughed at this statement for awhile. God forbid you go to college it would be a waste of money.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
And you in turn doing all that and reviewing what he said makes you waste time