The Showtime is back

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shitz it was so long ago I was in this board using cable internet, taking out the trash on the internet, and havin abit of fun with it at the same time. Now ive been back online for a couple of weeks on DSL and I realize I havent been here in a long time, and now im back, The Trailer Trash one himself is back. And yes........Trailer Park Boys still kicks ass.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
So why are you posting this in the asylum to get bitched at than posting it in chitchat eh? :)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What happen since im gone, wheres Raccoon and Slice, your the only one of the few I can remember being here cause you were cool, but ****, what happen to the others. I still see the ****** Roach is running his mouth still

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
heh maybe he'll liven up our near dead asylum.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man this place was hella live when I was around, when it wasnt I just take a cheap shot at someone to liven the place up abit for me. Dead Asylum, I kinda feel that way right now.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As much as I hate to say it shane, you really did liven up the topics a tad, now we have perverted topics like how big your dick is, and how you ask a hot girl out...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah there almost was the stupid shit startin when I was here for the first run, but now the stupid topics like that have just gotten over the edge in idiotacy. Anyone that needs sex life help or have to brag about their dicks on the internet really arent having a proper sex life in the first place. BONGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

And boys, hand jobs to yourselfs pretending you have sex is still not losing your virginity. When a female (or male, what ever melts your butter) Police officer does a pat down to you even grabing your ass and near the crotch area is still not losing your virginity.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
And boys, hand jobs to yourselfs pretending you have sex is still not losing your virginity.

Damn

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol melts your butter.

why would u want to know some strangers dick size?

so u can see how small yours is? really those threads are just spam

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know, its some internet dork that isnt gettin any and is totally insecured. Either the kid has a small dick and is getting jelous, not like most people would lie on the threads about their dick size (LOL) or the internet dork has a sexual obsession hearing about other guys dicks size.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am The Showtime, Shane Showtime, or Trailer Trash Shane, ummm maybe I should become Trailer Trash Shane Showtime, I just dont give a **** Call me what ya like, but fear the conciqence when I see it.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
The fag himself is back. I was wondering where you ran off to, now fix the damned asylum.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aww...did mommy give you net access?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh look some asshole who doesnt know who I am and where im from. Im back here for the 2nd time, why did I have to leave, my family desided from having a cable internet to having DSL which I am totally more happy with. Im sorta a redneck in life yes, I sit around listening to shit like Sabbath, AC/DC, Lynard Skynard and what not. I drink beer occassionally, but love my Rum and Cokes aka The Julians which any Trailer Park Boy's fan would know( Insert Slice and Raccoons name LOL). Oh yea and I hate black power, or black panthers or whatever the **** those people are tryin to fight against the man, well if they wouldve had real jobs in the first place and not look ridiculous, they never had to worry about shit. I also think gangstas are ****in jokes, no black gang could take out the orignal gangsters I.E. The Mafia or Hell's Angels. Black people are put here for our amusments. Unfortantly they have to bite back raping the innocents and stealin from the hard workin.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
And I'm guessing you think we care..