The Official Pro Replay Thread.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you've downloaded the lateset patches then there should be a "load replay" button on the bottom of the screen where you choose campaigns. :)

BD]Hobbit

Reaction score
i already have the latest patch. but theres no replays under the load replay section, and i've downloaded about 3 of them.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone have some pro BGH replays.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I still havn't gotten my disk back, but I will post another rep from memory!

Here's a rep where P uses mind control to gain a drone and builds a nice Zerg colony. Z had been forced to turtle with large amounts of sunkens during the course of the game. P, with great ingenuity, uses a combination of Z & P spellcasters and units to push in gradually. A great watch.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay, don't want this thread to fall into disuse. Here's a pretty normal PVT from the begining of April. It's just a good fight both ways. There are not exceptional moves but it's quite the good show anyway.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This an awesome game from the TLT ladder. Basically Teamliquid set up a ladder on WGT where you had to pay around 10 bucks to enter. Also, only foriegners (not from korea) aren't allowed to play in the final tournament. Kind of racist, but this way someone like mondi or fisheye can finally take it. Anyways, here's a great game from in invoving fisheye and a good comeback.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here's one of the pimpest plays (it's entitled "master of disruption.") Protoss allows Zerg to take just about every base on the map while grabbing on island. With some reavers and corsairs (and their disruption web) protoss manages to take out Z's expo at 9 (he has just about every single one) and constructs a cannon defense. Zerg proceeds to hit this defense with almost every tech unit zerg has...

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here's the best replay from Team Liquid Tour (a tour sponsored by teamliquid and run on WGT). Fayth cannon rushes while Fisheye does an offensive hatchery. Fayth comes out worse, but plays amazingly to pull himself back into the game. Must see ending.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, this thread was quite old before being rezzed :frustrate...