The Legend of Zelda: The Mustering of Hyrule

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Years after the Wind hero sealed Ganon away, and later left this world Ganon broke free again. Bringing with him evev more wrethced monsters with him. The new hero, to be named the Hero of fire, will not be able to complete the quest alone, so the finest Warriors of Hyrule have been summoned to asisst him on his quest.

The Quest to reunite all of the Triforce pieces again to lock Ganon away. Hopefully for the final time.

Here are the races to choose from

Human:
Just a normal everyday human.

Zora:Water creature that looks similar to a human

Goron:Creature that has rock hard skin and can survive in devestating heat. Usally strong yet clumsy and slow. Likes to curl into a ball.

Hyrulian: Basically elves in The land of Zelda, pointy ears and all.

As for the Hero of Fire, up for grabs for the person who best proves they are a good role player.

As for me:

Name: Jason
Race: Human
Weapon: Long Sword, has an ability to direct a beam of sunlight into an enemy.
Bio: Born in Hyrule castle, learned Sword Play early in his youth. Went on several adventures to the borders of known land and recived his sword from a mage that told him that he would someday fight Ganon. Now a well known Sword Master. Asked to join the hero on his quest to defeat Ganon once and for all.

Blue=Edit

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Name: Aiden

Race: Zora

Weapon: Fins~(like in MM) can toss them like boomerangs
Magic Burn~(again, like MM)expeling magic, anything touching him is killed and burnt to a crisp, on land or in water

Bio: Comes from Zora's domain, many consider him in the top of his class, in fighting. Has won many inner-racial tournaments. Eventually serving King Zora himself, as a body guard for Ruby.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I recommend changing "Elves are also welome" to "Hyrulian: Looking much like elves, they also carry the same magical prowess." Link and Zelda were Hyrulians. I also believe the Kokiri are still around after OoT ends. Afterall, a new Deku Tree has been born. You might also consider making Deku Shrubs as a race. I think seeing either running around would be funny. As for me...

Name: Larin Kor
Race: Hyrulian
Weapon: Dual Blades and Shield Gauntlets; Goddess Mana

Bio: A bit of a mystery, even to himself, Larin Kor has been wandering the lands of Hyrule. He recalls awakening under a fallen tree's branch about three years ago, but there is nothing before that. He eventually made his way to the Kingdom, itself, and was quickly made a Royal Guard in direct service to the King. Whatever he may be destined for, it may have to come once his amnesia is lifted.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Pyrol
Weapons and Armor: He has two scimitars for his weapons and a bow/arrows. For armor he has leather armor with metal over his chest.

Bio: Um, he is loyal to the royal family. He has been a guard of them for many years and saved the king many times. Now the king has set him out to save the kingdom...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Dark Blade
Weapon: Katana and Shruiekins (sp?)

Bio: Born into poverty after his noble grandfather made some unwise choices to gamble, and lost all of his fortunes and land. Dark Blade learned that he was out to fend for himself. Dark Blade became a trained Ninja and Assasin, and he was sent to kill the King. His plan was thwarted by the Royal Guard, Larin. Dark Blade doesn't know how he was found out by him... Dark Blade is an expert at stealth and deception.

((OOC: I'm kind of in ninja mode. :) Sorry about using your character Bam, it just seemed to fit. If you want me to change it, I will, or you can with your mod powers :)))

((OOC: In case nobody knew, Shruiekins are Ninja throwing stars...))

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
((The oh so wise bam the doc's advice has been taken. Geography of the area will remain the same as in Ocarina of time. Possible of something affecting it so it turns to geography in Windawaker (Which is many islands) so yeah we start outside the castle in Hyrule field. WE STILL NEED A HERO if no one else wants to be the Hero I will be, just offering people a chance :/))

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Okay, I am in:

Name:Ilija
race:Human
class:king
weight:130
height:6'5
parentson Tumoeas and Raklsome
Resistances:Immune to fire
Neatural: Lightning
weaknesses:vulnerable to water element

weapons
primary: Slayer Sword
Secondary: Dagger of myth
Third:Standard bow and arrow

skills
Ultimate
;The Coming:Transforms Ilija into an unbalnced shadow of deamon and killz everything in his path. He is immune to all hexs and spells and is almost unstopple unless calmed down.
Sword skill: For a litimed time he can use varouis combs of great strenght
Slice and Dice:Gives great strengh to his sword making it glow blue.
fireball barage:Fires multiple fireballs at an enmy damaging them.
Elemental DamgeStackes well with Slice and dice and sword skill) Gives fire elemet to his sword.

amor

Golden armor with matching shinguards, this armor makes him immune to hexes and has some kings sprit.

history

Ilija comes from a long line of kings. He is heir to his father's throne. Swarn to protect his kingdom he is noble, brave and kind-hearted.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((OOC: Woah, chill down there chief. Not so much godmodding in one night. I'll let Ryan be the actual judge of this, but this is godmodding if I've ever seen it, sword.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
((Yeah dark blade is right, that is godmodding, like killing everything in your path and basically being able to not get uhrt and stay in it for ever... yeah... thats all you would need to god mode, and the golden armor which is immune to hexes is a little mutch, how about increased resistence to hexes, and increased resistence to fire. :/))

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
((Okay fine. I'll edit it but then we start?))

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((OOC: Howabout we gain our items on the way like an actual LOZ game?))

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((OOC: We find a chest, somebody rolls a dice to see how many items, rolls it again to see quality.. and then we pick items out of quality. Like if it's a 6, then it has the highest quality... I dunno we could figure something else out if that doesn't work))

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill use teeg he is a human

Name: Teeg
Race: human
Class: bounty hunter
Appearance: blue hair, black T-shirt with a skull on it, blue jeans, and brown shoes
weapons: all he has is 2 pistols that he keeps in his pockets.
story: usually forgiving and kind but spears no mercy towards someone with a bounty on their heads. He never is afraid of any, he is more then willing to stair death in the face if it means getting a bounty.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
((I will be the hero if need be...although a Zora can't really be a hero of fire...))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Bah... Nobody noticed that Larin Kor has the word Link in it? I was thinking, at first, you meant that the Hero of Fire would be revealed over time. In either case, I'm fine with being "him".))

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((OOC: Can I be the hero of pie, per chance? If not, I can always be the Hero of Darkness... Or nothing at all. :) ))

((OOC: Either way, we should start this soon.))

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
((Since mr. BAM is a very good Role player, I believe he shall be gifted with being the Hero of Fire.))

All requested people are givin a letter.
Dear Hero,
Your quest will begin outside the castle of Hyrule. Please meet there the second day of the next week.

Our hearts and our fate lie with you,
The king.

*Jason walks out the gates of the market.8

Jason: Hmm, this where we are to be

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*teeg walks to the castle of hyrule and looks at his letter "ya this is were im suposed to be". teeg stands thereand waits for everyone else to arive.*