The Help thread 1.19 replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
PAN See this FFA win. Unlike the 1st i showed u where i kill 1newb see there are more battles here before i win. Player 1 leaves and this becomes a 1v1v1 FFA, orc is pushed by me and purp orc and then fianlly poor yellow pushed by borh of us quits. Then [purp thinks with lust he can own me but mass breakers vs bloddlust + mass blizzard on shams poor orc decides it's better to quit cuz im imba and he doesnt have the skill to beat me in 1v1 gg ahaaha. 159 APM for FFA n1ce, what u think?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
PAN See this FFA win. Unlike the 1st i showed u where i kill 1newb see there are more battles here before i win. Player 1 leaves and this becomes a 1v1v1 FFA, orc is pushed by me and purp orc and then fianlly poor yellow pushed by borh of us quits. Then [purp thinks with lust he can own me but mass breakers vs bloddlust + mass blizzard on shams poor orc decides it's better to quit cuz im imba and he doesnt have the skill to beat me in 1v1 gg ahaaha. 159 APM for FFA n1ce, what u think?
It was a good game. A couple things I did notice was that purple had a higher level than both you and purple. For awhile he had a level advante over you. Now by getting a third hero you balanced that out, but by helping him to eliminate yellow he gained alot of exp. Also around 00:13:00 you started killing off his base. Personaly I think it's a waste of time. Creeps give alot better exp, and while you were killing off burrows purp trapped u and forced a TP. Otherwise it was a pretty good game.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
In the first battles i was 'helping' purp but when he atatcked me then i began helping yellow by trying to kill purp but you are right there was no point in that. In wcreplays, although ur a good FFA player, there is a nice article for FFA, there is what to learn there:

http://www.wcreplays.com/articles.php?get=341

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
ALL i have to say is...help me I HATE NE! Die NE
I tell you how night elf beats me. Its those bastard fast techers and bears. If I harass their pants off or they don't have bears, I slaughter them. Almost 3-4 FFA games I have faced fools who go chims. What happens? I net them and my tri hero pwns thier chims. Heroes die at the hands of tauren!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I think now, this thread is pointless, THANKS TO v1.2 and some stinkin bug that causes spirit walkers not to revive properly.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sp childish of me- create a new thread ^^ close this, there wont be 1.21 soon

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Done ^_^

~closed

Status
Not open for further replies.