The Bestt Race?

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think 1 clap would do the job actually, if u have a mk. its just if u can get the banshees at the right time and if the banshees are all in the range of clap.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all skill, the fact that ud picks panda 3rd or even 2nd doesnt mean that you shouldnt do fms or if ud gets fiends, all is in the control. If you control them well, but with banshees, you either shouldnt let him mass them or like the ud mass coils casters, you should do the same with bolt and light. Still i think it's IMBA. As i said i go check better players' opinion.

Pandaren

Premium Member
Reaction score
NElf is the strongest race in the game IMO. Dh + Panda and some dryads and bears own almost everything in the game. Dh's mana burn pretty much owns the other races main heroes-Archamge for Human, Lich, DK for UD, Blademaster for Orc. Also Panda's Breath of Fire at level 2 just .... well owns.

Xantan

Reaction score
===========================\ =/

Undead, yeah, hardest race to play IMO, first damn time I played it, it was when you started with no ghoul, and, unfortunately I used up all my lumber before building a crypt (or whatever the buildings name that builds ghouls) was...
Sad day, I got my first loss.

NElf is the strongest race in the game IMO. Dh + Panda and some dryads and bears own almost everything in the game. Dh's mana burn pretty much owns the other races main heroes-Archamge for Human, Lich, DK for UD, Blademaster for Orc. Also Panda's Breath of Fire at level 2 just .... well owns.
Night elf is currently my race, I have an account on which I used a maphack that was undetected at the time, and I won every game... Just mass hunts, attack at the right time, its easy to know when, and you'll beat anyone ... =/

Only one time did I play a game where my first rush didnt win it, I had to play another NE that massed dryads and then he moved on to those damned bears that cast rejuve, **** those things are so damn rigged...

Anyways, NE or UD is definitely the best, mass hunts for first wave, or fiends.

I always go with a warden or death knight.

Edit: shit, this post is somewhat old, it was near the top too! I'll be careful from now on.

Andarthiel

Member!
Reaction score
Night Elf or Humans maybe.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
any race is good. the power lays in the player's skills. It's up to you to win .. or to lose. pick one u like best and master it.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
nah it's UD

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Orc for me.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im pretty sure ud have best pro/con ratio

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yes, it's the only way UD can recover HP outside the blight and mana.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Hi Vbadgirl , nice to see you around. In case you enter bnet@Northrend, say an acc, I'll look for you.

In one of my last games, I got pissed off by uD beating me with ..... necros aboms, fiends, 6-7 wagons .... he wasn't a newb but I don't care even if he's lvl 50.... firstly didnt know about my fe, then trhoughout the game , no matter how much i dispel, I couldn't stop all the mass skeletons and he even destroyed my exe-s with those mass wagons. ... and this is normal race ...?? To tell you, mass exapnds, tanks and mass towers is the only thing it diserves. This is race for nerds.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I may come around from time to time but if you call this coming back since I don't even post in war3 section, just to see what's up and make barely even 1 post - 'ok'.

GoVi

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
ive been an orc player so far
for heros i choose bm of course then tc=>Fs
units tauren /walker with a bm using the orb
i know the only aa is walker in corpreal form and the bm with the orb, but its rare i face mass air, which is only in RT

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I may come around from time to time but if you call this coming back since I don't even post in war3 section, just to see what's up and make barely even 1 post - 'ok'.
So says your stats. Welcome back. ;)

Even though I play WC3 a bit..I cant say what race is best. Mostly focused in Undead though.

erkelton

Reaction score
humans for there.... meh i dont like humans
undead for a good balance in strong to weak troops
orcs for quick attacks
and elves for the long range attacking.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It's with out a doubt orc. It's a proven statistic. I don't know what the hell I was thinking in 07 but it's not like anyone plays the game any more including me..