The Bestt Race?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It depends really on how you want to play.

With the Deathknight you are gonna wanna go coil - Aura, back and forth, with Lich maxing out Frost Nova and Cryptlord's impale thing.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Undead -> Great heroes, all you need.

Definition of undead: A race in which you dont need to coil ghouls, micro? Why you can win without micro... just make sure you have enough to pick wood,. Then for easy playing use fiends (fiends have missiles flying so a full hp footmen moved away will be coiled or the missiles will reach him while hes 10 miles away or if the oppo is good enough he will lose some foots by the time he surrpunds to kill 1 fiend), your oppo has expand and knights and you will lose dests? Then with fiends add some banshees with posses vs his knights , gg knights, an oppo tries with griffs - you have fiends, gg griffs gg knights gg human wiht expo vs ud with 120 food. Race for skilless who dont even need to micro.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Losing many ghuls in the beginning, the no coiling a single ghoul really made me an impression of a nap, then fiends thx to my control i make him losing his 2nd hero dr, 3 or 4 fiends (i have expo), i dont let him expo, mass hero nuke causes me to tp, then i see some banshees because i have many knights, i have blizzard and with the fastest i can do he posseses few knights he becomes +20 food and i become -20 , i make a little attempt with few griffs, my griffs get ensared i cant heal them cause silenced, i cant tp cause in web. A typical example of how a nap with very late expo, as eventually he made it vs fe and as i said mass nuke doesnt allow me to finish him, so he just decides to use smth lame and *drumrolls* - win. This is ud. Skilless

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Orc -> Raiders, a little breathing room for micro, primitive and shamanic sorcery, who doesn't want that?

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say they're all the best race, i really dont know which is best. about the dk being the best hero for undead i agree, but if it was all about heros humans would be the best 3-hero team no doubt.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Losing many ghuls in the beginning, the no coiling a single ghoul really made me an impression of a nap, then fiends thx to my control i make him losing his 2nd hero dr, 3 or 4 fiends (i have expo), i dont let him expo, mass hero nuke causes me to tp, then i see some banshees because i have many knights, i have blizzard and with the fastest i can do he posseses few knights he becomes +20 food and i become -20 , i make a little attempt with few griffs, my griffs get ensared i cant heal them cause silenced, i cant tp cause in web. A typical example of how a nap with very late expo, as eventually he made it vs fe and as i said mass nuke doesnt allow me to finish him, so he just decides to use smth lame and *drumrolls* - win. This is ud. Skilless
got spell breakers?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Breakers are for curse and better is to have dispel.

I dont know how on top replays they dont do posses, Ive seen fov using them for the ams, but almost no games are with banshees so it isnt smth usual so maybe it is me letting them upg to possess. But these are more than 30 min games, thast how.

Possess cannot be dispelled while the banshee is channling, while poly can any time. If something must be nerfed about ud thast possess, you CANT MOVE them while in the buff there is enough skill with dests and using some banshees to turn the game thast IMBA, thast unfair. Only thing that works is staff, try to save lets say 5 units from posses with staff. Pff this is ridiculous they could make it at least dispellable while channeling.

http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/thread.aspx?ForumName=war3-general&ThreadID=1530528

I felt it had to be discussed.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your right it cant be dispelled. im fine with the spell until it gets to the point of not being able to move. they shoulda made like a 5 second delay and allowed u to move out of range.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried to make a discussion in bnet forum but all i got was retards i wanted the opinion of humans better than me, I'll get it online in bnet not in forums,.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I want to see a Mass Possess game lol. I knew it'd be a good strat!

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its not just vs humans, imagine vs tauren, aboms, or bears, its the same deal. it just goes to show u should always explore your enemies base every few minutes.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well i dont lose freom newbs using possess, but i dont care if someone is very good, with fe and a little delayed tier 2 because of harass, i lose vs usual strats + fiend and possess and very late expo of ud cause i dont let him do it, not mass possess, its just several banshees like 4-5 among the rest and with fe .im supposed to own vs late expo ud, but possess turns the game from win to lose. It's not about exploring, if i let him do this, i dont know how to stop it, 1 staff cannot save 4-5 units from possess. You cant be sure that you will kill all banshees with 1 clap and blizzard. Thast why i should consult with someone very skilled human and to see if they have such problems. Possess is imba thats it, they could make it dispelable for channeling, or yeah i have to kill the banshees in what way ...