The best strat

What is your favorite hero out of these?

• Archmage

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Tauren Chieften

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Demon Hunter

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Dreadlord

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. 2 peons get burrow and altar

2. get up to 15 peons, and tauren cheiften

3. get stronghold asap, during this strenuous upgrade, get a few towers

4. build 2-3 spirt lodges

5. get first shaman upgrade, get fortress build 2 shamans

6. after fortress get more burrows till 80 food, while doing this get second upgrade, get 4 shamans now, get more towers make sure you have 80 food, and 2 gold mines.

7. get up to 24 shamans, set bloodlust to auto cast

Strat 1, If by self: GO KILL OPPONENT NOW
Strat 2, If with human ally: Get him/her to get priests and innerfire, and footmen or knights
Strat 3, if with Undead ally: he/she should get Necros, or the frosts :)
strat 4 ally is Orc: Tell he/she should do same
Strat 5 ally is NE: Demon Hunter or priestess of the moon, Priestesses

THIS WIRKS, if it doesnt tell me, I will revise it

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
tauren chieften has to be the best hero. i do a modified version of the strat u use. but its close to the same.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
why Tauren kicks ass. reincarnation is so powerful. its got 2 lives plus aura is good.

TheHybrid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzcenter.com
yea.... the tauren is really powerful. i was facing this guy who lagged so much and i had a tauren chieften at lvl7. we were lik playin 4 lik 2-3 hrs, cuz the map had almost unlimited resources. be4 the game end, i attack my enemy wit taurens, grunts, kodos, trolls, catapults, and ofcourse, the tauren chieften. i went and tried 2 take him out. he look pretty weak at this point, cuz he didn't had much, jus an army of abominations, and a lvl4 dread lord. my tauren chieften survived, and went 2 destroy the last of the enemies' buildings. but then lik 6 fully upgraded frost wyrms attacked my tauren and it died. i was lik....."AW ****!!!! I'M SCREWED!!!! luckily, he got disconnected. wat i learned after this battle is that the tauren is strong but he can't attack air-units. so make sure u bring some other heroes who can attack airs, lik the farseer.

suppabob

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Something that most people dont get that are really good vs air, and support shamen well are raiders. They are underrated.

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pure shamans is terrible, or atleast that's what I'm pulling from that strat, it's a MUST to have support, grunts are cheaper/faster then tauren, but tauren get the job done ;P grunts aren't very realible i think, but a lvl 3meele weap/3armor and 2 range is good combo for 6-8 headhunters grunts and 9-10 shamans
if anyone needs to know a decent strat with anyone else pm me I'm full of em.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Taurens are terrible against undead, oh wait, all (Taurens, knights, Druid of claw, huntress, and abombination) extremely powerful units suck against undead. a simple 180 gold banshee, can possess a unit triple the cost, and will get it's magic and upgrades alongwih it. I had an army of pure shamans, with bloodlust thanks to banshees. Without banshees, undead realy get owned by taurens though.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
IMO, this opinion isn't flawless, if you get rushed, you're toast.

also, based on this strategy you're relying on shamans in the late game? Just shamans? that's a weak army. Esspecially if you're playing elf, Dryads will negate your bloodlust. I no longer fear playing orcs when I'm elves (which I always am), due to the fact that dryads will own bloodlust. Dryads even the fight out a little.

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Warchief
1. 2 peons get burrow and altar

2. get up to 15 peons, and tauren cheiften

3. get stronghold asap, during this strenuous upgrade, get a few towers

4. build 2-3 spirt lodges

5. get first shaman upgrade, get fortress build 2 shamans

6. after fortress get more burrows till 80 food, while doing this get second upgrade, get 4 shamans now, get more towers make sure you have 80 food, and 2 gold mines.

7. get up to 24 shamans, set bloodlust to auto cast

Strat 1, If by self: GO KILL OPPONENT NOW
Strat 2, If with human ally: Get him/her to get priests and innerfire, and footmen or knights
Strat 3, if with Undead ally: he/she should get Necros, or the frosts :)
strat 4 ally is Orc: Tell he/she should do same
Strat 5 ally is NE: Demon Hunter or priestess of the moon, Priestesses

THIS WIRKS, if it doesnt tell me, I will revise it
doesnt work man i tried it with mre shamens still those bastard juss keep gettin zigguiarts, towers, and moon well to heal thier huntress errr no annoying

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've found that nothing at all, except for a very large air army or banshees can stop a Tauren/Shaman army. You can even stick in 2 or 3 Witch doctors to use those ever annoying healing wards

PeRFeCT

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Having just shamen is just like commiting suicide. They wont last against any1 thats not a newb and is building fast.

bmw_iscool

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i never ever went mass casters with orcs cause its just terrible now before not really but now yes...i'll now go shamans/grunts/healers or shamans/tauren/healers its just so nice lol

bmw_iscool