• NOT WHEN I PLAY WITH EM

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
temp is not the best map, if it's the best map why is there so many version trying to balance it? and yet 6 is still getting screwed no matter what? the cliff position, units at 6 to travel to out in mid time, walling place, and etc. therefore i say that LT is not the best map unless thats why u THINK. there is far better map then LT such as incubus(my fav for tvt), gaema gowon, char, fb as toss ^^;;, vertigo(hella rigged for Z imo but meh some good P was played there), and so on...
temp imo is the worst map ever made, i sometimes choose fastest over lt :D
and back to the sunken part,
sunken does 40 damage ONLY TO HEAVY AMOUR UNITS, those units are, (tank,golie,goon,ultra,archon,and DA) 75% damage to unit with medium amour, and 50% to light amour units. therefore sunken always sux atfer light unit have amour upgrade cause each upgrade decrease sunken attack power by 5, a sunken would be useful vs a rine doing 5 hits per attack while rine can just be healed by mm. even if u have units protecting them u can still be destroyed by being tanked or stormed. and i bet sunken sux when u use them cause u have no idea how to use a sunken already ^^;;.sunken is deadly from early game and ok in midgame, but lategame they are only used to defend expo from getting raped too fast. if u can play SC i will show u that ur sunken won't stand a chance vs me -_-

Alphite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
sc.alphite.ca
Terrans have a sweet defense and hard to beat. A few turrets and some goliaths and there will be no drops if you have an island expansion. On land bunker yourself in with SD's, tanks, turrets and later on a SV or 2 for detection. Then behind your tanks have 2 medics for restoration (lockdown) and then go BC's with a couple Nukes.

I like to nuke the main defense then send in the BC's to clean up.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i said it was my favorite map...i just love it...i dont know why, but i would rather play a bright map then a charred map...just because it looks better, and i think LT was set up fairly well no matter where you are put...but my favorite place to be, is the far right middle...ohh yeah, sunkens in the front, with units of course...and then expand once or twice and your economy is really cookin....and your covered from the right side...all you have to do is have spores/sunkens/attacking units to cover the rest...man i love LT

not saying its the best for all..just for me