• SORTA

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • NOT WHEN I PLAY WITH EM

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Umm, No. All races are balanced... except when I play Protoss versus Terran, when I am Protoss... damn Terran Metal is irritating.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Most annoying combo... Goliaths + tanks + sci vessels.

If you ask me, the Terran race rocks. Just not when I'm using it.

DOH!! I hit YES instead of NO. I thought the question was "Do Terran rock?" not "suck"...

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
When I'm playin with terran, I suck. But I know from very skilled Terran players. They are really good, and very conservative, with a good offense and defense. But, I shall say again, I suck with Terran. (I suck with all races.. Terran happens to be the race I'm good at ;) )

gunner52060

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like what raccoon said. All of them are well balanced. Every team has there pros an cons. But I'm not a big fan of terran cause i suck with them. I personally like toss an zerg. I like toss the best just for the fact all i got to do is take over 1 of every race an thn i can have up to 600 guys and 550 of them are fighters. Thats what is hard to beet!!!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
not 550 are fighters: all protoss figher units needs 2 psi. But that is only possible on money maps, which non-money is able to stand it? Not lt for sure

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
get the Fuc*k out of here. They have the best defense in the game.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the coloneys suck. 300 life.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
colonies dont really suck if you put some units around them or choke them off with buildings...they do 40 damage...thats pretty good...but they fall to the mightey siege tank

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they suck the zerg defense is gay, you need luckers and stuff just to tighting up your defense.

pimp06

Member!
Reaction score
Well, if it says online, I'm probably at my comput
Website
Visit site
It depends on how you use the terrans. If you can bunker in the enemy, youre doing pretty good and theyre doing pretty bad. If I can't do that, I'm screwed with terran. I play better as zerg.

PS - For defense as the zerg, I usually build a couple sunkens at the very beginning, then use lots of lurks and mutas for d.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg i cant believe you guys are saying these horrible things about sunkens lol, they dont suck...tell me why they suck so bad...i know that if you just have ONLY sunkens and dont even choke em off or spread em out they suck...but combined with my strat...ill post it just to satisfy you! lol

Lost Temple is the best map ever k thanks lol...my fav anyways

as soon as you have 400 and either a done pool or one close, make a hatch near your ramp...*the one to get in base*... and start getting gas...when you have enough gas, make den, and place 6-10 sunkens on the cliffs near the hatch in the front, take 10 lings and make em hold position in the ramp so the mele units cant get by, have atleast 12 hydra on the cliffs holding position around your sunkens for air defense and for the protection of the lings, and so they can hit the enemy as they go to the ramp and get ****ed up by the lings..

thats just what i do in front, the other stuff is different, and i always have a few sunkens and units by my minerals for the gay ass reaver drops and other shit..

what im trying to say is that sunkens dont suck when i use them, it all depends on someones personality and how they like to play the game. what sucks is massing sunkens...that is a bad idea....

sunkens do 40 damage...how could that suck! damn! so what if they cant attack air..,or they only have 300 hp....they regenerat5e there hp, slowely but hey whatever...sunkens have saved my life on several occasions so i wont say that they suck...

maybe its your opionion, but i dont think they do...

and Yingtao...*cant spell* i will PM you but i wotn be on SC anytime soon cuz im grounded from computer, im at school right now during m computer class with nothing better to do so yeah lol

or did you mean on the forums? ill PM you right now, lolz i hope thats what you ment