Terran is So Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zealias

Terran is unstoppable
They ARE THE BEST!!!!
VS:ZERG
IF THEY COME WITH MASSIVE HYDRALISK OR SHIT you get massive TANKS.
If they start to get guard and hydra(THEY ALL SHIT) YOu get 2 groups of mixed Valky and Wraith and massive siege tanks.
If they got massive mutalisk You get Goliath.
AND YOU NUKE THERE BASE!!!!
VS:pROTOSS
i can stop zealot rush so easily man.. YOu get 6 vulture and get massive spider mines. You Win
If they get massive Goons you go Tanks.
If they go carrier you get goliath and SCIENCE VESSEL FULL ON EMP SHOCKWAVE.
If they go mix(GOON AND CARRIER which are nothing to me) You go Mix of Goliath and siege.
You go to his main base and use nuke and do EMP SHOCKWAVE to NEXUS and you scan once you win.
VS:TERRAN
it's up to you. Terran are so good TERRAN vs TERRAN will be the best game.

ZERG IS CRAP BECASUE THEY WEAK AND I SAID
PROTOSS IS CRAP BECAUSE I USE FULL EMP AND LOCKDOWN AND NUKE.

MASSIVE SIEGE AND VALKY IS UNSTOPPABLE.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
terran are my favourite race..... and yes i ALWAYS go siege / valk on bgh :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Terran's my favorite race as well :)

But the other races can be a pain in the ass if you specialize on them.

And so, I agree with your signature, even though it's the opposite of your post :p

Moving to Terran Bunker.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zealias
Terran is unstoppable
They ARE THE BEST!!!!
If they start to get guard and hydra(THEY ALL SHIT) YOu get 2 groups of mixed Valky and Wraith and massive siege tanks.
i can stop zealot rush so easily man.. YOu get 6 vulture and get massive spider mines. You Win
If they go mix(GOON AND CARRIER which are nothing to me) You go Mix of Goliath and siege.
You go to his main base and use nuke and do EMP SHOCKWAVE to NEXUS and you scan once you win.

Wrong on so many levels. I don't where to begin. Don't worry I won't bother you about how much emp and lockdown sucks, etc.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zealias
Terran is unstoppable
They ARE THE BEST!!!!

Easy to say, hard to play. That's Starcraft.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Terran is So Good

Originally posted by Phoenix2003
Wrong on so many levels. I don't where to begin. Don't worry I won't bother you about how much emp and lockdown sucks, etc.
exactly...lol...

but terran does kick ass.....my best and fav race

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Half the things he mentioned didn't even make sense. The only parts I do agree on is that terran metal is pretty good and so is irradiate. All this talk of nukes, lockdown, emp, etc. WTF?? Goliaths vs mutas????? Rrrrriiiiggggghhhhhtttt.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Try goliaths against BCs, or Carriers, but no mutalisks.
Goliaths deals explosive, which means 1 Goliath deals only 10 damage against single mutalisk.

P.S.-Mutalisks are powerful than you think, even dragoons can't handle mutalisks.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Terran are good, only I wish they had some better looks. This is supposed to be a duel of advanced races of space, and here we have humans. (They are still fun, but not as exciting because of it)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
with terran i know how good they are because of my constant losses to them.. i know all their tricks how they counter me how to play with them, but for some reason when im terran i cant pull anything off.

Madball

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm some real newbs play terran and loose horribly. It takes alot of micro for terran. Still I dont think there is an easier or harder race to play; all have their share of pros and cons.
Personally I only play terran, I duno why. I will play other races too soon...cuz I wanna be versatile.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The main thing i like about terrans is their defenses. it works especially well in fastest map possible maps-at the neck where the middle meets ur base u set a line of supply depots and back them by 2marine/2ghost bunkers and have seige tanks in seige mode back them up. set a missle turret or two behind the seige tanks and have at least ONE science vessel. also on the fastes maps just wall ur outside with missleturrets (unless ur playing against zurg) anyways they guy never mentioned how to counter devourers and guardians-two who are great in mixed groups-(100/150 games won with zurg by relying ONLY on them as attack force) terran have their weaknesses too buddy-like another human can also irradiate ur ass. and also THEY can NUKE you. and humans also have this ONE little thing u cant stand-their starting units suck..only 40 hp with a 6 ranged attack. one pumped zealot is worth the lives of three marines. their air units ground attacks suck and they are slow-the only REAL good thing about terran are-
goliaths as mega air ownage
tanks as defense
ghosts for many uses
and wraiths with cloak
and BCs arent really good as u thik. they expensive and they can be just as eassily killed as a ghost against a zergling.

enough with all that crap i just yped in-terran dont actually OWN but protoss are my race. scouts are air ownage. dragoons and scouts with dark templars-many many wins with this.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seige tanks spread out in an open field work fine. throw mines all over vultures runnin around to draw enemies into fire and turrets scattered always works against me when im toss.

Madball

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea mines are a pain in the ass for the enemy, unless tehy have the time to use a detector to get rid of them. Also just seeing your units get blasted by a ST withoutu seeing the tank itself is a bit stressing :p

nofx209

Member!
Reaction score
my view on terran (on LOST TEMPLE, not money maps --)is that the are overpowered. mainly against zerg because of mass MM's ability to own most armies thrown at them, however, there are some very effective strategies to win.

lurkers, they can be teched to relatively quick, if i do my lurk build, i can get 3-5 lurks by the time they attack with their first group of MM, normally 10 rines 2 meds. lurkers can completely tear up their army if they are given enough times to shoot. Late game lurks are much less effective due to tanks and science vessels, your lucky to even get the lurks close enough to the MM to be able to kill them at this point.

guardians. ok, guardians straight up own terran, what can i say, if they want to live they have to quickly switch to goliaths with range upgrade. even if they have goliaths they can be killed still.. but its much harder. guardians are great, if you can pull it off, it requires lots of time and gas to make them. when you do, dont make ALL your muta into guardians, a couple wraiths will be able to bring them down fast if you do that.

ultralisk, they own. make sure youve gotten some carapace from evo chamber to make them even better ^^. ultra cant kill MM and tanks alone, they need ling backup, send ultra in to attack first as shields for the lings (adrenal speed).

i find that in long LT games, the only way for a zerg to beat terran is to contain early with lurks, xpan as much as possible, when contained (you should already have main and natural) attempt to take at least 2 more bases. then from there you can get hive for ultralisk and adrenal glands. with proper micro and flanking mass ultra and lings can kill terran. your other choice after containment and expansion would be muta->guardians.

bleh. the bottom line is, terran is overpowered. the only way zerg can kill a mediocrely skilled terran is with superior micro.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can take out m&m wave with zerglings if you got burrow...

nofx209

Member!
Reaction score
the greater the number of lings and MM gets the harder it is. even with burrow, it helps, but that requires a very lucky setup, and very good timing In greater mass, the MM will own more than in small groups.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its easy.... i burrow in their natural early and on my ramp on lt. im good at early game, but mid/late game i die off. i jumped a nice size of m&m with some zerglings (i was directly under them at their natural) and most of the marines died instantly

burrow is your one greatest early advantage imo

Madball

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a good zerg player wont just mass lings or hydras since both these can be stopped pretty easily by a good T player who upgrades rines, bats and medics early on.

Im always having trouble and get stressed when a Z player gets alot of mutas and fly in and out ****ing up my base. They are fast units. btw, zerg should never keep all their OL:s at one place. Many times when I win over an Z player I end up killing all his OL:s in a matter of seconds with a fleet of like 10 valks and 2 wraiths

Status
Not open for further replies.