Terran-air=?

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
forget than. But the bottom line is terran airforces is an strong one.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
get on bnet right now and i will show on how those word of urs aren't true.
go on useast and go into terran straetgy and find me as CuteGuyNo.1 -_-

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and 100 golie isn't hard to counter, temp/goon does own golie. tanks with placement owns golie, hydra owns golie
golie are only good vs bc or just as a extra damage shooter.
even tho thier esstenial in tvt, they are not STRONG -_-

End Of All

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-.- ....you dont get it, me and my friend play LAN to test this stuff out, and ive done it over bnet....gols cannot be countered by goons and temps...temps die fast as hell, and goons are slow...hydras, ive beaten, they are about the only thing able to counter gols...great range and quick shot, so gols have one weakness...hydras

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
testing thru lan is nothing,
i've been to all my local lan tourny and special event and when people masses golie it was easily countered with a lil tank cliffing. golie usefulness lies withing it's range vs air and vs heavy amour units such as ultralisk and archon. but thier uses decrease vs hydras and goon ;o

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, thanks to all...

first things first...quit flaming little bitches there is no point to it!

hope it didnt offend...

second, BC isnt best air unit in the game...i dont even have a favorite ait unit in the game, i dont think that there is a best, it all has to do with who is using them

i would probably have to say the dropship is the most useful air unit in the game, cuz it can hold more than the toss dropship and i dont like to upgrade the zerg ovie

M&M is a good combo going against anything in my opion...

this thread got way off topic...but whatever

all i wanted was a good strat to go no attacking air units...i kind of got it together from reading in other posts from other threads and from this one...

from now on im probabaly ganna go M&M+tank drop+golos

any thoughts?

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well...im not a newb, and i do use all races, but i would rather use terran or zerg...

dropship holds more marnines than a shuttle...because the lots are more unit guy thingys...i dont care...

ovie takes to long to reaserch with the lagg that i play with, i only occasionaly drop with zerg, i leave the drops to terran and toss

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all transportation allow 8 small, or 4 med, or 2 large..
don't be a newb -_-, shuttle and dropship can hold 8 rine :O

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
When he said temps, he meant high templars, not dark templars... High for storm. Goons and High templars owns goliaths.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Watch me work, I'll answer yur Q right here and now ---> terran-air=SHIT.....TANKS!!!!! lol

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow...how about no cuteguy, i understand that they hold the same amout of supply...i dont know how else to put that one, but the protoss units take up more supply than terran, like, in a shuttle holds i think 4 lots...not sure, and a dropship holds...what 8? or 10? marines...thats what im saying... i know the units, but i dont tihnk im gosu, i wish i was gosu...heh, and i know your not either lolz

Biske

Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the shuttle holds 4 zealots, but 4 rines?? I would have sworn it carries more then that...

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
nigga you need a ghost to have a chance at desrorying 12 bcs. Any way bcs kick zergs ass.

Zerg can whoop any capital ship in mere seconds, no matter how powerful you think BCs are. It's official. You put WAY too much faith these slow as a mother****** units. BCs are only good for taking damage and devourers owns these badly.