Tekken X Street Fighter still coming to this generation of home systems.

dexterlablab1

Member!
Reaction score
With the looming of the next generation of home systems coming, many were wondering if Namco's version of the cross over series was going to make it. But Namco has assured everyone that Tekken X Street Fighter will indeed be a current gen game

News Here

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
With the looming of the next generation of home systems coming, many were wondering if Namco's version of the cross over series was going to make it. But Namco has assured everyone that Tekken X Street Fighter will indeed be a current gen game

News Here
This game is already out and people who own it have to pay an additional $20 to unlock characters that are locked on the disc.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
This game is already out and people who own it have to pay an additional $20 to unlock characters that are locked on the disc.
Really? That is such a rip off. Should never charged for locked content on a paid game.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
No, this game isn't already out.

Street Fighter X Tekken is already out.

Tekken X Street Fighter isn't even done being made yet.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
No, this game isn't already out.

Street Fighter X Tekken is already out.

Tekken X Street Fighter isn't even done being made yet.
Sorry, but you can see how I would get confused since they are exactly the same title except in reverse order. My bad.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry, but you can see how I would get confused since they are exactly the same title except in reverse order. My bad.
To be fair, if the titles are reverse, then they aren't exactly the same title at all.

But to make it easier to remember, the one with Street Fighter first is Capcom's game. The upcoming one with Tekken first is Namco Bandai's game.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
To be fair, if the titles are reverse, then they aren't exactly the same title at all.

But to make it easier to remember, the one with Street Fighter first is Capcom's game. The upcoming one with Tekken first is Namco Bandai's game.
Okay,noted. The one with Street Fighter first is charging extra money for locked content on the disc, so here's hoping Namco Bandai's game does better.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
Okay,noted. The one with Street Fighter first is charging extra money for locked content on the disc, so here's hoping Namco Bandai's game does better.
Well, the Namco version's director is very adamant about keeping the dlc free. He's extremely vocal about it. So that's a good sign in that regard.