Team Battleforums replays

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Pan and I got back to playing recently. I don't know what made him want to AT again, but I did anyways. We are off to a rough start (Pan lagged out a few times, we had maps that didn't atone to our strategies, a few misclicks, and most of all Sorceresses). But we found a strategy that totally works.

However, it kinda proves Spy's point about Panda bein imba.

Here are just a few of our mighty wins that I managed to save. Pan has all of them on his HD.

Replay 1) Our first win using our strat except for one hero difference (My Pit Lord).

Replay 2) We didn't have a panda, so Pan went CL. A gruesome deadlock with no enemy micro pulled it off. The power of docs is not to be underestimated. Then again, Healing Wards :p.

Replay 3) I decided for once I'd go Tinker. Managed to get him to Level 6 in the end. But that was because our enemy team was slow. But that just proves how awesome underhanded heroes can be.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And I liked teaming with Theroy, got to do it again.

It's hard to notice panda vs giants . Imagine if the elf made a smarter choice panda 2nd vs ghouls and gargs.And yes ghouls with frenzy ,thats what i mean sometimes they own if you have few knights. gj well done with ensnare. Never let them escape.

In order them to be ranked 262 with only lvl 26 that must be 'a lot' of gamers playing ladder :)
I rly dont understand potm 1st. One if you shoudl always kill those healing wards.

This is nice strat with mass summon too. You can always try smth like that. 3rd game best showed what panda does although i must say when the hu has no skill to do smth when pan cast breath, the panda looks even more imba. But panda at lvl 5 now, that was obvious what it does. And what i hate about it is the range is bigger even that the animation.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There now you see how I can play, somewhat. I just wish I microed better in Game 2.

Yeah, the human in our 3rd game was noob. Especially when they tried to attack us the second time. By then I had healing wards and I was gonna expo. Afterwards, we just conquered them easily. The power of Tinker and nets shouldn't be underestimated.

Thanks. Ensare is the key to experience points and aerial carnage. I prefer them for AA and just use what we have on the ground to kill it. Because an air unit is down for 12 seconds, it cannot move or anything like that. As long as it is pinned and surrounded in units, it can succumb to the effects of stun and nearly die.

Plus, my army is mostly 2/2 by the time we attack. So even Raiders and Grunts still have the stats to take on heavy melee. The only reason I got Tauren in Game 1 was because the heroes were getting to be a problem. And I don't get lust because it is easily removed even though it is extremely beneficial.

So yeah, we are a good team. But we need to do something about those Sorceresses or those bad rushes.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What made so bad stats for you ? Well i remember in AT from 26 wins we allowed 3 losses more. But at 9 wins .. :) I'll play with one of you to make a rank.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
A couple "problems" with computer, little technical things led to a few losses.

Otherwise, good human players have been our other downfalls.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I can break it down:

1 Loss because I got my base smashed up
2 Losses because of the fact we werent prepared for rushes
4 Losses because of Sorceresses (The slow)
2 Losses because of a deviation from the stratey
2 Losses because Pan's PC had problems
1 Loss because of a misclick (He got alchem over panda)

We don't really care about stats. Once we solve the sorceress problem, we can win ANY game.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When i play with my AT part (orc) ud + orc is easy for us. Problems are elf + orc and elf + ud.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
We killed EVERY Elf and ud with our strategy. Elf is acutally easy.

Human is our current bane. We beat a few Hus but they didnt have sorcs or we had overwhelming numbers to negate the slow.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes mirrors are also bad :) , 2 huamsn depends, sometimes > hu + orc if both mass casters

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know that much. If I can get dispel before thier casters become problematic, we can avoid an epic conflict.

makingloot

Reaction score
This is nice strat with mass summon too. You can always try smth like that. 3rd game best showed what panda does although i must say when the hu has no skill to do smth when pan cast breath, the panda looks even more imba. But panda at lvl 5 now, that was obvious what it does. And what i hate about it is the range is bigger even that the animation.