Sunken Push?

BigTymer[Frog]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraftmaps.tk
wierd little tactic. But hey! I got it too work on a comp and it wasnt a zerg player! See what u do is u build your second hatchery outside of there base before u even get a pool, then u bring a drone over (as your also building one at your hatchery) and build a creep colony, as its going over build a spawning pool then build a sunken if he is toss or terran he should have about 2 rines or 1 zealot odds are he doesnt realize your doing this but if he does get 6 lings and bring em over, and at your current hatchery near his base build 2, 4 or 6 more (depending on the larva) and as soon as those 2 are finished and there creep reaches far put 2 more sunks just so if he fires on the building one he will get hit by the back one (thats y this works better against prot) and keep doing this untilll he is back down to nothing! (and obviously if u do this against a zerg oponent you dont need to build another hatchery just build 2 sunkens in his base as fast as possible)

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ja comps are dumd when ur protoss the comp has no detectors so dark temps could easly kikl them

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I hope the computers get a whole lot smarter in StarCraft II...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I can beat 7 comps on my own on melee, hunters (not BGH, regular hunters)

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
What difficulty setting were they set at AKA-47? If it was Insane, that would be a great feat.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It was melee, there are no difficulty settings in melee...

And beating 7 comps is easy, they have a terrible AI.

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wouldn't work well, any good player would see it early...and if its too far from the entrance, they are just gonna drop on you, so blah, I never block, waste of time.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I just played BGH 2v2. I was zerg. Along with my teamate. Vsing zerg & toss. This guy build 3 creep colonies (obviously gunna be sunks). Very early in tha game. I took all my drones & spat out those needles of theirs and those colonies were dead before they were build. Anything can counter sunken pushes. They only work against dumbass n00bs.

I was toss and i cannon pushed this guy. He didnt even try to kil my probe. He just let himself die. It was funny......(i dont know y i told u that)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The thing is. He was stupid enough NOT to have a spawn pool that early(i had an overlord in his base). He wasted about 300+ minerals on those creep colonies and sunks. I had 2 lings before the first sunk was built anyway.

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
no way
you guyz are totally bullcrapping

there is no possible way you can beat 7 coms
5 outa 6 times

they rush you with a small force each
and you just gets tottaly raped

any how

mass suken is quite stoopid